Bruce Lee on TVB ??!!

ShawAngela

Is there someone here who is aware of this ?

小流氓龍虎門年代 Bruce L e e ~ 李小龍 青蜂俠 Green Hordn & Kato 加藤 (TVB)

I've never heard of it and I wonder if it's a fake series with the TVB name or not...They show the dvd " Fury of the dragon " with the logo of TVB on the cover...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
On 21/04/2018 at 9:00 PM, ShawAngela said:

Is there someone here who is aware of this ?

小流氓龍虎門年代 Bruce L e e ~ 李小龍 青蜂俠 Green Hordn & Kato 加藤 (TVB)

I've never heard of it and I wonder if it's a fake series with the TVB name or not...They show the dvd " Fury of the dragon " with the logo of TVB on the cover...

It sounds like one of the old 20th Century Fox re-edits of the Green Hornet series, one was released under the title Fury Of The Dragon.

DragonClaws
19 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Yes, that's what is shown on the cover, what I'm suspicious about is that the cover shows the TVB's logo ; if TVB had decided to release some Bruce Lee's works, it seems to me that it would have been spread out by fans, isn't it ?

Here's the link to where I saw this dvd :

https://hk.auctions.yahoo.com/item/100445428295

Appears to be a bootleg release, though I might be wrong?, TVB did show the series back on it original run, if I'm remember rightly?.

The cover is taken from a U.K release of the movie by Prism Leisure, with someone adding the HKTVB logo onto the front of the cover.

c4416ba0-7429-4e3a-8bc3-4fe853d9e36a.jpg

Exactly what I thought ! And did you see the price this guy is asking for ?!! Almost around 65 USD for a bootleg ??!!

DragonClaws
39 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Exactly what I thought ! And did you see the price this guy is asking for ?!! Almost around 65 USD for a bootleg ??!!

Yeah, the internet's full of people out to make a quick profit from people, with little knowledge on a subject. For exmaple there was a Pro Wrestling book I wanted, Amazon sellers were selling it for crazy prices, up-wards of £100. The publishers were selling the exact same book for roughly £20, with postage and shipping included.

Archived