xXx Part 4 - Vin Diesel, Zoe Zhang, Jay Chou (2020)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

It looks like Vin Diesel will be returning to the xXx franchise, with a fourth installment. At the moment its too early for any other names to be attached to the project,or if he'll be casting some more Asian action stars?.

Link- http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/xxx/50210/xxx-4-officially-happening-funding-found

Vin Diesel with Donnie Yen, on the set of xXx 3 Return Of Xander Cage.

cage.jpg?w=640

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Variety has announced that Vin Diesel is going to return to his role of Xander Cage in a new installment of the xXx franchise with Return of Xander Cage's DJ Caruso returning to direct and that H Collection and Diesel's One Race Films now own the rights to the franchise from Revolution Studios. Full story at the link below:

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/xxx-4-vin-diesel-xander-cage-1202756519/

Drunken Monk

I was shocked to read this as I thought the third film tanked and made no money whatsoever. I just looked it up and it made close to $350 million on an $85 million budget. Holy shit. It's only logical they'd make a fourth.

Yeah, and he made a good decision. As entertaining as the last one was, I'd rather see him in lead roles like Crossfire  and Sleeping Dogs.

I will watch it if Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa, and Deepika Padukone are in it!

Especially if it could just be them, those three are already more than enough top tier star power. But that probably wont be the case so I may have to akip this next installment.

Jay Chou, the "King of Mandopop", has joined the cast of xXx4, as has Chinese actress Zoe Zhang (Skiptrace, Railroad Tigers).  Jay Chow is known to American audiences for his roles in The Green Hornet and Now You See Me 2.  He also appeared in the Chinese films, True Legend and Curse of the  Golden Flower.  Investment in the film comes from The H Collective, Jackie Chan's Sparkle Roll Media, Qiyi Pictures, Dadi Huarui, Star League Media, and Fulcrum Management Co.  Half of what xXx3 made at the box office came from China.  Vin Diesel is a well-known actor in China, so Chinese money is still being invested in the franchise.  xXx4 starts filming in 2019.  Info from https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jay-chou-star-xxx4-1163267

4 hours ago, Koravec said:

Thought my comment got deleted. Dragonclaws made a thread for this called xXx 4: Officially Happening I see now.

I did start a thread for this particualr flick, but, to be honest. I'm not sure if @AlbertV made the post about it first?. I try to find out if contents already been posted, but don't always have time to.

Thought my comment got deleted. Dragonclaws made a thread for this called xXx 4: Officially Happening I see now.

You were right @Koravec, here the thread I started in July.

Jay Chou, the latest addition to the cast of XXX 4.

star-jay-chou-1.jpeg

DragonClaws

@OpiumKungFuCracker, looks like Taiwanese actor/Pop star Jay Chou(The Green Hornet movie), got himself a role in the up-coming xXx 4. Along with actress and Tae Kwon-Do champion Zoe Zhang. Donnie Yen doesnt have plans to retunr to the series, instead focusing his efforts on Sleeping Dog & Crossfire.

Link- http://www.maactioncinema.com/archives/7580

Zoe Zhang

TEMM-1068x712.jpg

Jay Chou

Jay+Chou+Tudor+Photo+Call+Brand+Ambassad

hanshotfirst1138

If Diesel wants this franchise to work like F&F, he needs to find some kind of gonzo nuts director like Lin. 

Archived