Ninja movie!

Guest Ninjafalken

Guest Ninjafalken

Hello!

I have a question about a Ninja movie that I rented in the middle of the eighties that I think have the title “Ninja Warrior†or “Ninja Warriorsâ€.

I ordered a movie from U.K. for a couple of years ago that have the title “Ninja Warriors†but when I watched it I was disappointed because it wasn’t the movie that I wanted, it was some other. This one that I’ve bought was performed in a modern environment, but the one I was looking for is in an old environment, I suppose it should be sometime around the 16th or 17th century, with two twin-monks that are fighting with or against samurais with or against ninjas.

As I remember the cover it was a close picture on a Ninja with a red outfit and some kind of flames or fire beside. I think it was a painted cover. Perhaps the cover looks different now and the title are changed or if the original title was something else.

I would be very glad if someone have the information about which movie this is, I have been watching for it for a long time but never found it since then.

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived