does anyone know any of these movies

globe

once i list all and get all info then i will thanks everyone,but i dont need your opinion about me and if you decide not to help then it wont make any diff to me either.thanks

i am not here to play childish games with anyone.

some people act like assholes .they deserve it. seeing they know nothing about real rare  kung fu movies.they watch a few shaw brothers and think they know what rare titles are.i stick to my guns .most shaw movies are shit.thats why bruce lee never joined them.

i told celestial that as well.most of their movies are shit .they want high prices for them.the rights to bruce lee movies are much less.why would i buy crap when i get the best of golden harvest for less.no other kung fu movie makes money in south africa.only bruce and jet li.nothing else.

they released 20 shaw movies  and i released one(duel of fists) .we could not even sell 300 dvds of each of them.

bruce lee movies sells in the thousands .they are about to release another 20 shaw titles this year. they have to before their rights expire.i warned these distributors about buying shaw movies.the proof is there .they dont sell.

here are few that i know of

vengeance is golden blade

killer

flying guillotine 1,2

14 amazons

king boxer

angry guest

and more

177009_DeadlyAngels_1080p_2p_25_x264_screener_feature_10mins(1)(1).mp4

177020_MagicRingThe_1080p_25_x264_screener_nonremastered_feature.mp4

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterBloodyYam
23 hours ago, globe said:

show me how anyone can make profit from kung fu movies nowadays.

Funny you should ask @globe

You have the answer yourself, right? You just sell some trusting person your rare 35mm reels, but then you never send them to them. Instead their money only buys them a string of your lies.

The answer is: you profit from kung fu movies nowadays by being a lowly thief (which is what you are).

i dont give  a damn about anyone's opinion about me.

Regardless, I've decided to tell you anyway. You are rude, stupid, and demanding. Throwing a tantrum now Little Bully?

you are lingering what i have tasted back in the 70's

dont be ashamed to to feel like an asshole

It's offensive to the reader how little you care about capitalization, punctuation, contractions and sentence structure. More writing practice and less asking strangers to do your research while speaking down to them would do you good.

You obviously aren't ashamed to be an asshole. You seem to revel in it.

22 hours ago, globe said:

NO ONE FEEDS ME.

Except some trusting person you sell (rob) your 35mm reels to, but then you never send them to them. Their money buys your food.

You're a pitiful thing. Wouldn't even call you a man.

Drunken Monk

I'm not trying to be rude in any way, shape or form but looking down on someone because they don't recognize some obscure Filipino martial arts film from 1972 is so rude. Trying to make someone feel like less of a fan of the genre because they're knowledge of rares isn't as in depth as someone else is ridiculous.
We welcome all types of collectors on here. From those collectors who know everything about everything to those newcomers that have seen three Jet Li films and want to learn more about the genre.

I don't know half of what some people on here know but I've always felt warmth from everyone, no matter what their "collector status" is. It's impolite to be snooty about rares just because you happen to have your fingers in those particular pies while others don't.

then respect what i own and work with me not against as it wont benefit anyone to work against each other.all i wanted was info ,but hey makes no difference

some fool is concerned about spelling etc.

small things amuses small minds

Drunken Monk
2 minutes ago, globe said:

then respect what i own and work with me not against as it wont benefit anyone to work against each other.all i wanted was info ,but hey makes no difference

some fool is concerned about spelling etc.

small things amuses small minds

You have to understand that some of us can't work with what you own because our knowledge is limited. But when you mock some of us that don't know about these titles, you essentially mock all of us that don't know about these titles.
I'm not attacking you. I just think it's a very dismissive angle to come from: "Help me or you don't know shit". You know what I mean? If I could help you, I most certainly would. I read this thread because it interests me to see so many titles I don't know about. I'm always impressed by how much I don't know because it reminds me of how much of the genre I have to explore. 

I believe the person attacking you for your questionable typing style is doing so because he has rather strong opinions on you being a thief. I mean, if you are a piece of shit (I'm not calling you one. This is hypothetical) then it's open season. Nobody appreciates someone that steals from others.
The fact you didn't address that particular opinion seems a little questionable, to be honest. Again, I'm just saying. I'm not saying you are what he accuses you of being. I'm just saying it looks suspicious when you don't address the claims made against you. 
Of course, you can always use the "I don't owe any of you people an explanation" defense but, let's face it, that never looks good.

thats because the few people that buys from me all time are still buying and dont have problems.i am not wasting time on his bulshit as he does not have any evidence

guys that buy from me get their prints it takes a while but they know the procedure my conscious is clear.

envy is a bad thing.peoples opinion about me dont bother me at all.

can anyone come forward and say i took money for my rare stuff nd never delivered.i would like to know

firstly i am very careful who i sell my rare stuff to .its only 4 guys and none of them are unhappy as they reorder all the time.i dont know where he gets his shit from ,but my answer to him is stop being fucking jealous.its just a piece of shit kung fu movie at the end of the day.no one  fucking cares about them .not even the actors or makers of these movies care about them,but hey if u wanna sit in that dark corner and bite your nails over them,be my guest. dont get a heart attack over them.they mean shit to me and so that that guy that posted.

TO MASTER FUCKHEAD YAM:IF I HAVE STOLEN FROM THIS FUCKHEAD  THEN HE CAN SPEAK UP OTHERWISE HE SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP.HE DOES NOT PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE.HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF ,THE JEALOUS FUCK.

Drunken Monk

That's fair. Thank you for putting your side of the argument out there. I suppose you're right; without proof it's your word against MasterBloodyYam's.

But again, you jump to a rather embarrassing conclusion. That nobody gives a shit about kung fu films. If you didn't give a shit about them, you wouldn't have bothered coming here asking for information. That's horribly ironic.
And I can speak for some members on here when I say we care. Some of us care massively about our collections and our love for the genre. I've loved kung fu cinema for twenty years and have enjoyed every minute of my indulgence. So, don't assume no one gives a shit. A lot of us do.

reason i came here was that this guy wants to sell his collection and in return one of my clients showed interest .but i need to know if there were aliases to them as i did not want to duplicate prints as i already have plenty.african as well as some other countries used to change  the title to make it more appealing to people in rural areas.

frankly i dont give a shit about kung fu movies.i have plenty of very rare stuff eg black cat killers with hwang in sik but who cares about it .no one.

i do care about bruce lee movies .they stood the test of time.they are gold .having the hen that lays the golden egg

more titles to follow soon

more titles

SUPER KUNG FU

CRUSH -THIS IS KNOWN MOVIE

KILLER WITH GOLDEN SPEAR

LONG FIGHT

DAREDEVILS OF KUNG FU

THE GIRL OF SHAOLIN

KID WITH FAST FISTS

JUDO SAGA -THIS IS KNOWN MOVIE

TWO ASSASSIN IN THE DARK- THIS IS KNOW MOVIE

MY ONLY COMMANDMENT IS KILL

LANTERN STREET-THIS IS KNOWN

MAGIC MARTIAL ARTS -THIS IS KNOWN MOVIE

GOOD BAD AND  LOSER-THIS IS KNOWN

CRAZY HORSE- THIS IS NOT CHI KUAN CHUNG MOVIE

BODY ARMOUR -THIS I FOUND OUT IS SAVAGE KILLERS WANG YU

LION VS DRAGON -

MY CRAZY KUNG FU DAD

DUEL WITH SAMURAI -THIS IS KNOWN MOVIE

NinjaNinjaNinja
10 minutes ago, globe said:

i have plenty of very rare stuff eg black cat killers with hwang in sik but who cares about it .no one.

Rare English version by KMPP (H.K.) Ltd. Very nice.

Black Cat.jpg

Drunken Monk
10 minutes ago, globe said:

reason i came here was that this guy wants to sell his collection and in return one of my clients showed interest .but i need to know if there were aliases to them as i did not want to duplicate prints as i already have plenty.african as well as some other countries used to change  the title to make it more appealing to people in rural areas.

frankly i dont give a shit about kung fu movies.i have plenty of very rare stuff eg black cat killers with hwang in sik but who cares about it .no one.

i do care about bruce lee movies .they stood the test of time.they are gold .having the hen that lays the golden egg

more titles to follow soon

I guess it boils down to opinion. Me? I don't really care about Bruce Lee films. I don't hate them but I don't love them either. But Shaw films? They blow my socks off.

But sure, I get your point. You came here for help. I just wish you didn't criticize such a large section of people on here. That's all.

fyi  i only respond to what assholes write .all i asked was info

i have that black cat killler print

YOU dont like bruce lee? are you serious? shaw fighters suck compare to this man.well he is dead now,but c'mon he was unbeatable .

he had a realistic way of fighting.only shaws i really enjoyed

duel of fists- david chiang  ti lung and chen sing

flying guillotine-best of chen kuan tai

killer excellent

king boxer excellent

chinese boxer was banned here

vengeance is a golden blade

shaolin martial arts excellent

and few others

DRUNKEN MONK check out the two clips from my post above of magic ring and deady angels i will post reckless cricket and shadow girl tomorrow .they all shaw movies

Daredevils of Kung Fu

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=6000&display_set=eng

Revenge of the Secret Rivals is most likely Secret Rivals Part 2.

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=5785&display_set=eng

The Invincible Hero is a Barry Chan movie.

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=9247&display_set=eng

I fell asleep while watching Lantern Street.

On 27/03/2018 at 7:30 PM, globe said:

not interested in releasing big boss part 2

not viable to me.only if i can make $10000 then i will release it but i dont think i will even make $300.

not worth my time

maybe you should ask hoffa to release big boss part 2 if you find him.

@globe, you're to Big Boss II what Martin Shkreli is to that Wu-Tang Clan album. lol 

I understand your decision and the lack of financial gain, especially putting it out there in this day and age where it'll spread like wild fire. 

The good news is there's some strong sources that indicate The Big Boss II will have a legitimate release soon.  

Not to add fuel to the fire... but can someone more enlightened than myself tell me who or what hoffa is? I assume he's another collector/owner of 35mm prints?

1 minute ago, laagi said:

Not to add fuel to the fire... but can someone more enlightened than myself tell me who or what hoffa is? I assume he's another collector/owner of 35mm prints?

I was thinking the same thing lol

Just now, mpm74 said:

Glad I'm not the only one :laugh I know of two individuals who probably have the biggest private collection of 35mm prints in the US. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of them...

On 4/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, laagi said:

I've always been partial to the Giants Stadium rumor myself but don't think they buried any rares with him (lol).  

more titles added

kung fu robbers

dragon in hell arena

cold blades

great chinese boxer-not wang yu movie

10 ways to die

white haired bandit

tigress in the woods

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
On 4/1/2018 at 3:22 PM, laagi said:

On 4/1/2018 at 3:23 PM, mpm74 said:

On 4/1/2018 at 3:26 PM, laagi said:

Glad I'm not the only one :laugh I know of two individuals who probably have the biggest private collection of 35mm prints in the US. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of them...

On 4/2/2018 at 10:40 PM, teako170 said:

I've always been partial to the Giants Stadium rumor myself but don't think they buried any rares with him (lol).  

Hahahaha!!! :xd:

On 4/3/2018 at 12:01 AM, ThunderScore said:

This thread has taken an odd turn...

For sure! :tongue:

Considered common knowledge and a popular cultural reference when I was growing up, Jimmy Hoffa was a union leader that (supposedly) pissed off the mob and they (allegedly) made him disappear in 1975. As his body was never found, when I was growing up it was oft referenced, as in "You're more likely to find Hoffa than a parking spot on this street." or "Where the hell are my car keys, in Jimmy Hoffa's pocket?!"

Archived