Action Point (2018) - Johnny Knoxville

AlbertV

Johnny Knoxville is back to his Jackass-inspired ways in this new comedy that was inspired by the New Jersey-based amusement part ActionPark, which was known more of its legacy of accidents and six fatalities in the 1980's. The actual park was re-opened in 2014 after 18 years, but in 2016 has reverted back to the name Mountain Creek Park.

Knoxville stars as D.C., the crackpot owner of a low-rent, out-of-control amusement park where the rides are designed with minimum safety for maximum fun. Just as D.C.’s estranged teenage daughter Boogie comes to visit, a corporate mega-park opens nearby and jeopardizes the future of Action Point.

To save his beloved theme park and his relationship with his daughter, D.C. and his loony crew of misfits risk everything to pull out all the stops – and stunts.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news. I'm in the camp that will defend Jackass to the hilt because I just love it. The canaraderie and commitment to stupidity is a joy, so this is very good news, any chance to see more stunts on the big screen!

This is great news. I'm in the camp that will defend Jackass to the hilt because I just love it. The canaraderie and commitment to stupidity is a joy, so this is very good news, any chance to see more stunts on the big screen!

Well, did you know Knoxville almost lost an eye during the making of this film? Not once, but twice. He went on Jimmy Kimmel and said that his eye popped out while making the film...caaa--rrraaazzzyyy!!!

Well, did you know Knoxville almost lost an eye during the making of this film? Not once, but twice. He went on Jimmy Kimmel and said that his eye popped out while making the film...caaa--rrraaazzzyyy!!!

Well I know that he said he once broke his penis during a stunt so this doesn't surprise me one jot (does disgust me a little though!) The man must be some kind of masochist, he can;t stop hurting himself. But hey, at least he's a millionaire from it I suppose!

Archived