Deadly Angels

ShawAngela

Not sure about other language subtitles but I think this one was release in the USA (English dubbed) by World Northal.

eq1rwz.jpg

• Like 4

Yes, but that's a bootleg...

I have the French dubbed VHS, but I don't even know if it's a legit one or not...

• Like 2

i can tell you also, all the current VHS Crap Versions are cut. either Sex or Violence ;)  (and Germany some bit of Dialogue)

• Like 2

NoKUNGFUforYU

I probably took a pass on this when it came out in the 70's. There were so many better exploitation movies of this kind- Pam Grier, especially, that seeing a Shaw Brothers girls and guns would be redundant. I tried to watch the Miniskirt Gang recently and it was really meh. I don't have time to catch as many as I would like these days, so I am choosey. Still, if there is a remastered version, I'll probably get it!

• Like 1

tried to watch the Miniskirt Gang recently and it was really meh

I agree, but Deadly Angels has nothing to do with Mini Skirt Gang. It's full of action, all the girls fight, and Liu yung is in it...

• Like 3

VHS Crap Versions

I don't remember that my VHS was of bad quality print.

I saved it on a dvd, but I'm not sure to ,be able to watch it on the computer...

In the 95's, i bought a lot of Shaws' French dubbed VHS ; most of them had a good quality print and a black cover with the original posters of the movie in a frame, such as the covers used by FarEastFlix on his site. So, at that time, being a fresh and naive collector, I decided in my mind that they were authentic VHS releases...

The only one that made me being suspicious was Shaolin abbot because at the beginning, it had the German title mentioned in the credits...

• Like 2

Cognoscente
On 3/23/2018 at 3:56 PM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

I probably took a pass on this when it came out in the 70's. There were so many better exploitation movies of this kind- Pam Grier, especially, that seeing a Shaw Brothers girls and guns would be redundant.

It's too bad that Shaw Brothers didn't do much in the way of Peckinpah-style gunplay.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, saltysam said:

German blu ray is decent though expensive

At least, it's a legit release, at last !

• Like 3

FightingFool

Got mediabook number 92/333 week ago(blue spine). Was bit hesitating as with shipping 50€ gave some thought. If traditional kung fu/swordplay no hesitation but earlier action movie felt bit insecure. Well, haven`t watched movie yet fully but at least quality of transfer is superb. And as it`s uncertain do retail version come better grab it when available. Wish some german label would release movies like Psychopath, dark rendezvous, 5 billion dollar legacy. there is many so good shaw crime/horror/suspense movies around needed to be seen on high definition.

• Like 2

On 9/2/2021 at 5:30 AM, Jesse Smooth said:

Ah, Kim Jeong Ran.

Yeah, I've liked her ever since Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin.

• Like 4