Crossfire (????) - Donnie Yen

DiP

According to Chris Collins, who was originally attached to this project and has since been working on Raging Fire with Donnie and Benny, Crossfire is still in the works to be filmed in the future! Hopefully something like a new Mike Leeder interview with Yen (which I heard is coming soon) will give us all more insight into which of Yens upcoming projects are on deck!

• Like 3

That's interesting to know. Always thought it was terminated after Raging Fire was announced. Not usually interested in recent Hong Kong movies set abroad but this could be interesting taking place in South America.

• Like 2

While this probably doesn’t mean much, I noticed that Crossfire has since been removed from Donnie’s and Benny Chan’s filmography on sites like IMDb and letterboxd. I’ve heard not a word on it from Emperor so unless they say something at HK Filmart, I’m thinking it’s a lost cause. I hope I’m wrong. I hear Donnie’s schedule got freed up since they had to postpone Polar Rescue though 

• Like 2

One Armed Boxer

There was discussion going on about this one over in the 'Raging Fire' thread that mentioned Mike Leeder had confirmed 'Crossfire' was a completely different Benny Chan/Donnie Yen project, but the latest review of 'Raging Fire' over at ScreenHK seems to confirm that 'Crossfire' morphed into 'Raging Fire' based on budgetary limitations.

https://screenhkblog.com/2021/08/15/raging-fire-2021-review/

Crossfire.JPG.b9bcbb8f81c3362e51ad47f847e4440e.JPG

• Like 3