The Blonde Fury (aka Lady Reporter) (1989)

Guest morgoth

Its funny you'd think that Cynthia Rothrock would've really been famous in the US instead of overseas. Since she is an American Actress and a M.A.

I watched a couple of clips of Blonde Fury thinking this was one of many Cynthia Rothrock movies I have not seen but I have this on VCD, I'm fairly sure under a different name. It's a good film ruined by the poor quality of the format and in my opinion, of the films I have seen featuring Cynthia Rothrock, she's never looked more physically attractive as in this movie!

Its funny you'd think that Cynthia Rothrock would've really been famous in the US instead of overseas. Since she is an American Actress and a M.A.

I really have no idea perhaps America wasn't ready for a female actress kicking ass?

kingofkungfu2002
I have this on VCD, I'm fairly sure under a different name.

Maybe under the alternate title of 'Lady Reporter' ?

Maybe under the alternate title of 'Lady Reporter' ?

That sounds correct, but until I come across it again I can't be completely sure. It's such a shame that martial-arts movies like this ever go out of print,to be forced into low quality trash like vcd to see a film.

Son Of A Gun

This film was released as "Above the Law 2" on VHS in the UK, right?

I have the deltamac dvd but I never got the english dub vhs. I want one.

God its on ebay for 145.69

Damn there out of there Minds! But I did pay $80.00 once for Hard Boiled after they said it was discontinued only to be released a few months later on DVD, I was totally pissed off!

:khi3c:

ShaOW!linDude

I know some of you guys are looking for this. I just now stumbled across it here.

http://www.amazon.com/BLONDE-FURY-Rothrock-k-Subtitled/dp/B004JAGPH4/ref=sr_1_18?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1296597853&sr=1-18

1 dvd; subtitled; all-regions; $25.

Somebody might want to jump that. Or at least check it out.

Here's another. More selection but the price is up slightly, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Fury-Roy-Chiao/dp/B0000897D4/ref=sr_1_44?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1296599993&sr=1-44

Son Of A Gun

OK, number 1.... what is it with people putting false advertising in their ebay listings?

I've seen a few sellers do this on ebay and it's very annoying. Especially to others that might not be so clued up on HK movie dvds. They may think they are bidding on an actual HKL dvd.

This isn't by HKL, so why say so? It's Deltamac.

And £30? 'lol I saw 3 copies on there recently for £4 and £8...

Good luck with that.

German Ebay Sellers like to do that too. draw interested Customers to their own inferior Stuff they sell. i guess it works...

anyway, from a seller who has 94% positive i'd never buy anything.

Tigerstyles
anyway, from a seller who has 94% positive i'd never buy anything.

100% feedback

what other titles fetch ridiculous prices?

So in the commentary for Lady Reporter Frank mentions the Thai guy that Cynthia fights is listed as "uncredited" everywhere & no one knows his name. Even Mang Hoi mentions that he doesn't recall his name but he was a top muay Thai fighter of his era.

I swear I've seen that guy before. Pretty sure he's the same guy that does fight commentary for muay Thai matches. He was a radja lumpinee stadium champion too but his name eludes me at the moment. I'm sure there are some MT/kickboxing fans on here who'll recognize him.

• Like 3