The Blonde Fury (aka Lady Reporter) (1989)

Guest morgoth

ohh, thats strange, because their nothing of it on eBay, and i thought it was by the studio Tai Seng.

but damn, why it is like a good well over a couple hundred bucks for this DVD?? i really do need to get this DVD.

Guest Markgway
i see, so which print should i go for? the Delmatic or Fortune Star DVD?

Same thing.

Fortune Star is the rights holder.

Deltamac the distribution company.

and what are e-tailers? :D

Seriously?

On-line shops.

i see then, well also i am just after the DVD, its quite urgent.

but seriously, how comes they sell so high as i previously linked?? is the Fortune Star DVD OOP as well??

and can someone suggest me an e-tailer where i can get this?

damn, so close but yet so far! :(

it is indeed a tricky DVD to get ahold of, but i dont think i am looking at the right places properly, can someone help me on this?

the VCD is not really my particular interest unfortunately, but why is it out of print this DVD? cant one contact Fortune Star for a DVD?

but damn, why it is like a good well over a couple hundred bucks for this DVD?? i really do need to get this DVD.

You think that is bad someone is selling it for £280 on Amazon UK that is about 400 bucks!

You think that is bad someone is selling it for £280 on Amazon UK that is about 400 bucks!

precisely why i said a couple hundred bucks! :D and yes, that is terrible, i think that probably shows how bad the situation is and how rare it is as well i think.

but seriously, where can i get ahold of this?

original copy?

i am doing this for someone else already, who in turn is doing it for a customer who has already paid £25, which upon finding out how tricky indeed this DVD is to get ahold of, is probably out of the question?

thanks for the help, but unfortunately i am not interested in the VCDs, i have given up on them years ago, as i used to make them myself.

anyone else perhaps?

silver hermit
original copy?

i am doing this for someone else already, who in turn is doing it for a customer who has already paid £25, which upon finding out how tricky indeed this DVD is to get ahold of, is probably out of the question?

yes origonal copy how many you need? i think 3 are availible seen a couple copies of coolie killer and naughty boys too.

yes origonal copy how many you need? i think 3 are availible seen a couple copies of coolie killer and naughty boys too.

hahaha, are you a shop perhaps? :D and of course the price i have mentioned is definately out of the question yes?