The Blonde Fury (aka Lady Reporter) (1989)

Guest morgoth

Guest Chen Zhen

no, from what i understand the films are not related at all...the only things the 2 movies have in common is cynthia rothrock and a few of the choreographers.

Guest Chen Zhen

Righting Wrongs is a classic of 80s action...one of yuen biao's best and definetely cynthia's best, save for that yes, madam finale. the plot was surprisingly really good as well.

have only seen pieces of blonde fury, but from all acounts its inferior in pretty much every way, altho still good. but i'll have to see it for myself.

Guest DragonMa55

Blonde Fury's ok, it's worth watching for the fight's, it's Cynthia's best performance after Righting Wrongs but as a film it's all over the place thanks to the film being done over a couple of months, which explains Cynthia's unexplained random hairstyles.

Guest Dion Brother

It was originally Mang Hoi's directorial debut, but he was fired, production shut down, and then Yuen Kwei was brought in a few months later to finish the film.

Guest BKarza

From Bey Logan's Hong Kong Action Cinema book.

"Unhappy with the film's comdey content, Harvest ordered extensive reshoots, replacing Mung with Yes, Madam director, Yuen Kuei."

Guest morgoth

ALright, it has been almost 3 months now since I put this on my Netflix list, and it still says very long wait. So if anybody on this site has it, please return it!!!!

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
ALright, it has been almost 3 months now since I put this on my Netflix list, and it still says very long wait. So if anybody on this site has it, please return it!!!!

:lol

Man, if you've been waiting that long for it pm me your address and Ill send you a copy!

Guest morgoth

Big thanks for sendign me this Gwailo mofo. It kicked ass. THat sequence with Siu Hou vs Billy Chow and then Rothrock vs. the Thai boxer was awesome. Just the kind of hardcore fightiing I was looking for. And I also liked the final fight. Wasn't expecting it to be all Americans fighting. The movie sucked, but the 4 or 5 fights made it worth watching.

sorry to be sudden on this, but does anyone know wher ei can get Cynthia Rothrock's BLONDE FURY on DVD anywhere?

this is as far as i have gotten:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000897D4/imdb-button/

and its probably what i am after, however i do not have an amazon account, only an ebay and even that has let me down unfortunately, so i was wondering if anyone here might where where i can obtain this DVD?

i would really appreciate it, PM's are also accepted.

thanks.