No Way Back - Cynthia Rothrock, Jody Nolan (2018)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

While The Martial Arts Kid 2 remains missing from Miss Rothrock's IMDB filmography, this new project has just appeared. The movie will co-star Jody Nolan(The Martial Arts Kid, One More Round) and will be directed by Jeremy Hawa(One More Round).

A mafia boss's wife is on the run from her husband and the Irish mob. But when she discovers the U.S.Marshals protecting her have been infiltrated, she turns to a ex-special forces operative to help her survive.

Cynthia-Rothrock.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

It's Cynthia freakin' Rothrock. Why would she need  some ex-special forces operative to help her survive? (Of course, I'm assuming she's playing the mafia boss' wife.)

DragonClaws
1 hour ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

It's Cynthia freakin' Rothrock. Why would she need  some ex-special forces operative to help her survive?

Exactly what I was thinking, and while the Lady Dragon looks much younger than she is. It's hard to expect her to put on the same physical performance she did in China O'Brien etc. Which might be the reason for the inclusion of a sidekick. Like the one's she had in No Retreat No Surrender 2.

One Armed Boxer

I think the title 'No Way Back' is likely alluding to her being perceived as a respectable action actress.  It's the curse of agreeing to appear in an Alexander Nevsky movie.

Don 'The Dragon' Wilson appears in a Nevsky movie, and his planned 'Blood Raid' drops off the map.

Mark Dacascos appears in a Nevsky movie, and the filmmakers he was planning to make his next movie with -  'Breach' - drop it and move onto a completely different project.

Archived