The Kung Fu Movie Guide - Pod-Cast (2020)

DragonClaws

Last episode was awful. Was yet another place SJW messages have rammed there way into. I guess just talking about kung fu movies wasn’t good enough. Listened to about 20 minutes with no talk whatsoever about martial arts.

Edited by paimeifist

20 hours ago, paimeifist said:

Last episode was awful. Was yet another place SJW messages have rammed there way into. I guess just talking about kung fu movies wasn’t good enough. Listened to about 20 minutes with no talk whatsoever about martial arts.

Currently listening to Epsiode 57 with Loren Avendon and I'm really enjoying it. Yet to get round to the latest installment. I don't know anything about the world of Pod-Casting, or all the in and outs of it. You have your own Pod-Cast show too right?.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Currently listening to Epsiode 57 with Loren Avendon and I'm really enjoying it. Yet to get round to the latest installment. I don't know anything about the world of Pod-Casting, or all the in and outs of it. You have your own Pod-Cast show too right?.

I really enjoyed the one with Loren Avedon as well. No I don’t have a podcast, I would be a poor and awkward host! Haha.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, paimeifist said:

No I don’t have a podcast, I would be a poor and awkward host! Haha.

Sorry, I think its @Drunken Monk who produces his own Pod-Cast series?.

• Like 2