The Legend of Sir Run Run Shaw (Video)

DragonClaws

12 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I'm unable to find Part 2, but felt the first section would still be of interest to fans here.

Thanks for posting this video. It would appear to be one of four in a series by Pearl, all subtitled in English, that are currently available on YouTube.

A wonderful tribute to an illustrious career, and a philanthropic heart! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, AgriWuxia said:

It would appear to be one of four in a series by Pearl, all subtitled in English, that are currently available on YouTube.

For some reason that was the only video I found, does it automatically plays the following sections?.

2 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Thank you so much for sharing these videos !

No problemo.

I think that I have seen this before but thanks for posting it. Would like to see this on blu-ray or dvd someday. 

18 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

For some reason that was the only video I found, does it automatically plays the following sections?.

No, it doesn't automatically play the remaining sections, but whenever I load a YouTube video here in New Zealand there are a list of suggested related videos to select from later as an option for the viewer. I assumed this service was standard worldwide. Anyway, I will post the links below for all parts in the series that I am aware.

The Legend Of Run Run Shaw:

Part 1 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

• Like 4

DragonClaws
3 hours ago, AgriWuxia said:

but whenever I load a YouTube video here in New Zealand there are a list of suggested related videos to select from later as an option for the viewer.

It's the same here, only for some reason the suggested list did not feature any of the other sections.

Thanks for posting the other parts @AgriWuxia.

• Like 2