The Trigonal: Fight For Justice - Rhian Ramos, Sarah Chang, Taylor Ignacia (2018)

DragonClaws

16 hours ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

The only other good thing about this movie is that the star Ian Ignacio looks a lot like Korean pop star Rain, and now I want to watch Ninja Assassin again.

Maybe the Philippines could do a Ninja Assassin version and cast him in the Rain role 😝

• Like 2

On 1/26/2020 at 6:20 PM, ShaOW!linDude said:

Nabbed this at Walmart for $9. Watched it last night. On an impression after an initial viewing, I would say, "Run! Do not walk. Run away from this!"

I watched it a few weeks ago and my sentiments are more or less the same.

Here's my review: https://abeautifulfilm.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-trigonal-fight-for-justice-2018.html

• Like 3

ShaOW!linDude
10 hours ago, DrNgor said:

I watched it a few weeks ago and my sentiments are more or less the same.

Here's my review: https://abeautifulfilm.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-trigonal-fight-for-justice-2018.html

Just read your review. Great writeup. You're a little more gracious in your regard than I am. The movie could've been so much better. Still wouldn't have been mind-blowing, but at least better.

• Like 2

One Armed Boxer
On 1/27/2020 at 8:20 AM, ShaOW!linDude said:

One good thing in the film is costar Sarah Chang, who also served as action director. Her character is fun and interesting, and has the best lines.  She's got talent in a number of areas. It will be interesting to see what she does in the future. That is, if she hasn't shot herself in the foot with this movie.

You may have had to wait 2 years, but she's co-starring alongside Scott Adkins in 'Accident Man 2'.

• Like 4