Matthias Hues

DragonClaws

Just added a filmography to my first post with an additonal list of Matthias Hues T.V work. If you can spot any errors?, please let me know and I'll make the correct edits/changes.

Here's a link to the newly added filmography.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Thanks to the team over at CityonFire.Com for this news. Click on the link below, for the full story.

‘Mandalorian’ star Gina Carano teams up with Matthias Hues for ‘Straw Dogs-like’ Western ‘Terror on the Prairie’

Link- https://cityonfire.com/gina-carano-straw-dogs-terror-on-the-prairie/

Michael Polish, director of Mel Gibson’s 2020 thriller Force of Nature, is teaming up with yet another controversial star for an upcoming Western titled Terror on the Prairie, which will be led by MMA star-turned actress, Gina Carano (Blood and Bone, Kickboxer: Vengeance).

• Like 1

DragonClaws

@AlbertV - Do you know more about the unreleased Horror movie that Matthias Hues mentions in the video interview in my previous post?.

AlbertV
20 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

@AlbertV - Do you know more about the unreleased Horror movie that Matthias Hues mentions in the video interview in my previous post?.

I can check his autobiography as I have a copy of it. I think it was mentioned but I'll have to read it again. 

• Like 1