Tremors: A Cold Day In Hell (2018)

DragonClaws

Yes, the Tremors film series is still going, Burt Gummer(Michael Gross) has been battling giant underground worms for over two decades now

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely think "Tremors" is one of the best horror films ever made. I have never tainted my view of that film by watching any of the sequels. I'm too scared to.

36 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I genuinely think "Tremors" is one of the best horror films ever made. I have never tainted my view of that film by watching any of the sequels. I'm too scared to.

Maybe you will check out the upcoming TV series, with Kevin Bacon's Valentine returning to the lead role.

38 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

Maybe you will check out the upcoming TV series, with Kevin Bacon's Valentine returning to the lead role.

More Tremors, will the series ackowledge the sequels?, or go its own way?.

Just now, DragonClaws said:

More Tremors, will the series ackowledge the sequels?, or go its own way?.

According to Variety, it looks like the series, which only a pilot is committed for Syfy, looks like it's a direct sequel series of the original 1990 film, retconning the sequels.

"The TV series would pick up 25 years after the original film left off. The killer Graboid worms that nearly destroyed the small town of Perfection, Nevada 25 years ago are back and the town’s only hope for survival is Valentine McKee (Bacon) who beat them once, but to do it again, he’ll have to overcome age, alcohol and a delusional hero complex."

I didn't realize there's going to be a tv series! I'm very happy Bacon is returning but I'm skeptical because it's on Syfy. Has Syfy ever made a good show? 

On 2/7/2018 at 12:01 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I didn't realize there's going to be a tv series! I'm very happy Bacon is returning but I'm skeptical because it's on Syfy. Has Syfy ever made a good show? 

Actually, SyFy has decided to pass on the series with Kevin Bacon:

http://deadline.com/2018/04/tremors-reboot-pilot-dead-kevin-bacon-star-syfy-1202378796/

Archived