Finding The Little Dragon In Unrelated Places

DragonClaws

6129128804_f44ea323c3_b.jpg

Hollywood High School Mural - Cher, Ricky Nelson, Bruce Lee, Valentino

Ricky Nelson - singer, TV and movie star

Bruce Lee - movie star

Cher -- Sing,T.V Star, Actress

Rudolf Valentino - silent movie star

Mural is by same artist that early did the "Pope of Broadway" Anthony Quinn mural on the south wall of the Victor Clothing building downtown.

• Like 1

Martial arts experts take part in a flash mob outside Shepherd's Bush Tube Station January 4, 2012 in London, as part of a promotion for the "Legend of Bruce Lee" DVD launch.

136419244.jpg

martial-arts-experts-take-part-in-a-lege

136419246.jpg

This not what you want to see, when you traveling to work on a Monday morning.

Is there an agency, that you can call, to hire a random group of BL fans in GOD costumes?

Bruce-Lee-1.jpg

Bruce-Lee-2.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Stuntman and filmmaker, Aziz Cem, next to a wall featuring some of Entertainment's most well known personality's.

Edited by DragonClaws

Of the many great scenes in Mandy, Cage's favorite was a Bruce Lee neck-break.

I think the moment that I was really excited by was the scene where there was that kind of like Bruce Lee neck-break, which was interesting, because that was something that Panos and I looked at. We watched Enter the Dragon on set. But I think the one that I felt was the most was the heartbreaking and yet sort of exhilarating shot at the very, very end. And I don't know how much we should talk about it, but the smile at the end kind of came out of some other dimension. It was very blissful that there was reunion, of sorts, with his Goddess and the happiness that, although heartbreaking, was very real. You know, like being reunited with a lost love. Somehow transcending physics.

For the full aticle, clikc on the foliwng Link- https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a23106927/nicolas-cage-mandy-movie-interview/

cagenunchucks.jpg?w=608&h=405

• Like 1

@AlbertV, do you think this is the original Japanese born Wrestling legend, Justin Thunder Liger, posing with a BL action figure, and an actress/model?.

carol+bruce+lee+figure3.jpg

• Like 1