Savage Attack: Alexander Nevsky, Matthias Hues, Conan Stevens, Ralf Moeller, Adrian Paul

DragonClaws

Maximum Impact might not have hit Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital platforms, yet here's the latest independent international project. Fom Russian Bodybuilder/Martial Artist/Producer Alexander Nevsky. The only producer who can lift 100lb dumbells?. His movies are not high art, but he's certainly staying busy within the actioner genre.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

I give it a week until it's announced that Mark Dacascos and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa have been added to the cast.:tongueout

TibetanWhiteCrane
6 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I give it a week until it's announced that Mark Dacascos and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa have been added to the cast.:tongueout

:monk_laughing:

21 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I just knew you would be the first to comment dude, sure you will be keen to get this on pre-order?, as soon as its availabe that is.

Forget to add this little detial to my above post, but be warned @One Armed Boxer, once you've read the plot synopsis, you'll be totally sold.

A CIA operative must rescue his former mentor from an insane asylum under siege by hired killers.

The writer for the movie is Craig Hamann(Boogie Boy, Showdown In Manilla).

Link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7036776/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1

Below is the source for the Plot Synopsis, which is on a seperate page for some reason.

Link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7036776/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1

One Armed Boxer
6 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

I just knew you would be the first to comment dude, sure you will be keen to get this on pre-order?, as soon as its availabe that is.

Forget to add this little detial to my above post, but be warned @One Armed Boxer, once you've read the plot synopsis, you'll be totally sold.

Oh yeah, they already had me at "to be shot in Philippines".  Where do I sign up?

DragonClaws

Does Savage Attack have its fight choreogrpaher and director in the form of Art Camacho?.

T.V Highlander Adrian Paul, has also joined the cast for this independent actioner.

ShaOW!linDude

Aw man. This bodes worse and worse. Of course, it does star Nevsky, so what should you expect? But it ain't helping that Camacho is doing the choreography. Get ready for a yawnfest.

TibetanWhiteCrane

That's like shit on top of shit. Not that I care, I'm just baffled that anyone is watching these movies.

One Armed Boxer
1 minute ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

That's like shit on top of shit. Not that I care, I'm just baffled that anyone is watching these movies.

As the expression goes - you can't polish a turd, but you can stack them on top of each other.

DragonClaws

with locations priming in The Philippines as well as Indonesia, the latter where Nevsky hopes to court notable local stunt talent, actor and fight choreographer Yayan Ruhian - Film Combat Syndicate

Link- http://filmcombatsyndicate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/savage-attack-photo-reveal-for-new.html

I take it this has fallen through, though the movie is still in pre production at the moment.

ShaOW!linDude

No offense, @DragonClaws, but personally I couldn't care less about posts by Mr. Nevsky. The guy's just not action star material. The only reason for watching this film would be to see Mike Moeller in action, which hopefully, he'll have a good amount of.

DragonClaws
15 hours ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

No offense, @DragonClaws, but personally I couldn't care less about posts by Mr. Nevsky. The guy's just not action star material. The only reason for watching this film would be to see Mike Moeller in action, which hopefully, he'll have a good amount of.

No offence taken, fingers crossed he does get Yayan Ruhian on board, during the Indonesian part of the shoot.

This is probably not the best thread for non Nevsky fans. I admire the fact he's come all the way from Russia, and pursued his dreams, regardless of wether he's a natural at acting or not.

DragonClaws

Adrian Paul joining the cast of Savage Attack, and another as of yet un-announced Nevsky flick.

DragonClaws

Hey @AlbertV, you most likely alreadyknow this, but thought I'd post incase you didnt. Nevsky has thanked you, and others, in a recent Instagram post.

Archived