Five Element Killer (2018) - James Nan & Bey Logan

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

Those eagle eyed members amongst us have probably noticed Bey Logan has recently returned to actively posting on social media, and is working on a new production with James Nan titled 'Five Element Killer'.  Few details are available, except that filming is taking place in the bitterly cold Tangshan.  Should be an interesting one to keep an eye on.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The name alone is interesting, similar to a few old school titles with the most obvious being:

FEN.jpg

I think I'm through with Bey Logan. Fortunately enough this won't be that hard since almost everything the man is involved besides audio commentaries is crap.

6 hours ago, kami said:

I think I'm through with Bey Logan. Fortunately enough this won't be that hard since almost everything the man is involved besides audio commentaries is crap.

Are you trying to say the script for The Medallion is crap? Are you? ARE YOU!!???

*checks IMDB*

He wrote the English dialog for Gen-Y Cops? Hang him! HANG HIM!

On 27/01/2018 at 1:08 PM, One Armed Boxer said:

Those eagle eyed members amongst us have probably noticed Bey Logan has recently returned to actively posting on social media, and is working on a new production with James Nan titled 'Five Element Killer'. 

Nice to see James Nam still involved with film, it's not taken long for Bey Logan to re-appear.

Archived