Story of Wong Fei-hung Part 1 Casting Question

INCspot

I just finished watching "The Story of Wong Fei-hung, Part 1," and after consulting HKMDB, I have a couple of casting questions I'd appreciate help with:

1) Who plays Wong Pei Yau in this film?  HKMDB doesn't even list this character, and I'm curious who plays him.

2) HKMDB says the characters of Beggar So and Lam Sai Wing are in this film, but I didn't spot them.  Same with Sek Kin as Grey-Haired Fu.  Did I just not see a complete print of the film, or is HKMDB wrong about them being in the movie?

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, INCspot said:

Same with Sek Kin as Grey-Haired Fu.  Did I just not see a complete print of the film, or is HKMDB wrong about them being in the movie?

There is an ID shot of Sek Kin, so I think he is in the film. As for the characters, I'm not sure.

I cant answer you the first question, but you are right the character of Lam Sai Wing (usually played by Lau jaam father of Lau Kar Leung) is not in the movie and also Sek Kin is not in there. The film comes in 4 parts but I cant remember if they are in any of the other parts... we also only subtitled the first part.

Archived