Abduction (Formerly Twilight Zodiac) (2018) Scott Adkins, Andy On. Truong Ngoc-Anh

DragonClaws

Scott Adkins continues to show an amazing work ethic, with yet another production added to his up-coming movies list. Little is known about it at this point, with only a few Instagram/Twitter posts to go by. Adkins mentioned scuba diving training, so should we expect some ThunderBall style underwater action?. It looks like the equally busy Tim Man, will be on board as action director, with Big Mike Leeder on board as producer?.

Nice T-Shirt @Mike Leeder.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 6

Thank you @DragonClaws for the mention and once again for always crediting people as to where pics and stuff came from

Yes we are shooting TWILIGHT ZODIAC, an action thriller with Scott Adkins, Andy On & Vietnam's premier leading lady Anna Truong Ngoc-anh as our three leads....Ernie Barbarash (Falcon Rising, The Saint, Pound of Flesh) at the helm, Phil Parmet (Rob Zombie's Halloween, Animal Factory) as DOP, Tim Man (Triple Threat, Accident Man) as action choreographer along with a very strong supporting cast and crew and yes I am wearing my Producing Hat on this one and being the man wearing far too many cult movie t-shirts and trying to grow a beard!
There will be a full press release for the movie shortly....

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Mike Leeder said:

Thank you @DragonClaws for the mention and once again for always crediting people as to where pics and stuff came from

No problemo, now amended the first post to include the other stars names, in the thread title.

I think both Scott Adkins and Tim Man might secretly have twin brothers, how can two men be so busy?.

• Like 3

Just a quick clip of Scott unleashing the boom on Cobra Kai's Semi Iafeta (Big Brother, Helios) and Tom Caserto (Helios, Big Brother)

Edited by Mike Leeder
  • Like 5

Our Director Ernie Barbarash and our lead cast, Truong Ngoc-anh (Tracer, the White Silk Dress), Scott Adkins (Boyka: Undisputed, Accident Man) and Andy On (New Police Story, Fatal Move)

Edited by Mike Leeder
  • Like 5

Thats Andy's stunt double showing the kick to Andy while the camera team works out their shot, during rehearsals....and yes i was at my grizzliest!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Mike Leeder said:

Thats Andy's stunt double showing the kick to Andy while the camera team works out their shot, during rehearsals....and yes i was at my grizzliest!

Due to the quality/light in the clip, I wasnt positive it was you, thanks for confirming it. Are you playing some kind of 21st century Sweeney Todd character?, or are you sworn to secrecy in regards to revealing stuff about the characters etc?.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mike Leeder said:

Yes you figured it out, its a martial arts musical take on Sweeny Todd, he starts kicking once i start singing " the worst pies in London"

LOL, I hope it will make it to the West End?, when its finished its run in China.

Adkins on set with Jackie Chan stunt team member Athony Caprio.

26293578_1964000587182951_54064592883715

Mike Leeder and Tim Man with the skilled stunt men behind the action, in Twilight Zodiac.

26864382_1001008030038152_56116180520565

• Like 2

Is this really a Roger Corman-production? If I remember correctly all his recent productions were super cheap. I mean even compared to other b-movies. Is this gonna be a movie on a similar production level as Accident Man or Savage Dog?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kami said:

Is this really a Roger Corman-production? If I remember correctly all his recent productions were super cheap. I mean even compared to other b-movies. Is this gonna be a movie on a similar production level as Accident Man or Savage Dog?

It is a Roger Corman production, guess we will just have to wait and see how it turns out.

• Like 2

DragonClaws

This movies being re-titled Abduction, on its IMDB page, will this be the new release title?.

Scott Adkins with producer & co-star Big Mike Leeder, and director Ernier Barbarash.

Those 36 Styles T-Shirts turn up everywhere.

Link- http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/

MV5BN2Q5NDUzNGQtMjZhNC00MzY3LWE3NjEtMjk0

• Like 3

Any news of a release date for this one?, Scott Adkins is so busy at moment, its hard to keep track of all his work.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1