The Cutting Room Floor: Lost, Censored & Deleted Bruce Lee Movie Scenes (Article)

DragonClaws

11 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

The first I heard of this, was via Jason Hart's much talked about artcle. He thinks the shot of Maria Yi looking at the sunrise, in an early scene. Is actually watching her watching Cheng and his uncle leave.

Yep, Jason added it to his article as he was part of the discussion where I spoke about the scene and then Steve Kerridge posted the stills providing evidence that the scene existed.

13 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

People who attended the often talked about London 79 screening of TBB, state that the saw in the head scene was absent. Despite the print being screened, featuring many extra scenes.

The print I saw didn't contain the Saw in the head scene either.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
2 minutes ago, fabhui said:

Yep, Jason added it to his article as he was part of the discussion where I spoke about the scene and then Steve Kerridge posted the stills providing evidence that the scene existed.

Your talking about this still right?.

missingboss11.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Your talking about this still right?.

missingboss11.jpg

Yep, I can't remember if Steve posted more stills at the time as I seem to recall some black and white ones too but I could be mistaken.

DragonClaws
3 minutes ago, fabhui said:

Yep, I can't remember if Steve posted more stills at the time as I seem to recall some black and white ones too but I could be mistaken.

Sure there are more still's out there, including variations of the one above.

DragonClaws

lOmGORy.jpg?w=1060&ssl=1

I've up-dated my first post/article with this image and added a clearer version of th Gil Hubbs/lady on the bike shot. This image has been taken from the following article, thanks to the author for sharing these images.

Link- https://popcultmaster.com/2018/03/02/little-dragon-big-dreams/

Just who was the lady on the bike?.

Was it the lady featured in the bottom left image, on the collage below?, who claimed to have a role in the film. Or did they simply use one of many actress's used for Han

's servant's?.

BL1143.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

DragonClaws

Can any moderator's explian why a picture I've deleted from my original post, keeps re-appearing a the bottom of the same post?. I've gone back and deleted it three times, only for it to just keep re-appearing lol.

Edited by DragonClaws

TibetanWhiteCrane

put the marker by the top right corner of th pic and press enter. That's what I do, cuz I had that same problem. The editing feature here really leaves a lot to be desired.

• Like 1

DragonClaws
55 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

put the marker by the top right corner of th pic and press enter. That's what I do, cuz I had that same problem. The editing feature here really leaves a lot to be desired.

Really appreciate the help,but I still cant remove the image, what is odd, is that, the picture was never at the end of my post in the first place. I deleted it, only for it to re-post itself somewhere else, within the post.

DragonClaws
22 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Hmmmm, weird. Sounds like some glitch type shit. Get SMK on it.

Any chance you could sort this problem out for us @SMK,when you have some spare time?.

DragonClaws

Unused choreogrpahy? rehearsing?, limbering up?, though the guy in the orange shirt, appears to be reacting to BL's kick?. Maybe Lee was demonstrating his Martial skills to man?. There's also a lot of stills, of Lee swinging at the same guy too.

What are your thoughts @Fist of the Heavenly Sky?.

BL790.jpg

BL550.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Shaolivevil
On 7/22/2018 at 8:41 AM, DragonClaws said:

BL1569.jpg

Wow, I never saw those before. Could that last pic be part of an unused or cut scene of Mei Ling fighting Han's guards? We all know that after she left Han's side when Roper and Bolo were about to fight, she went and freed those prisoners that were held in the underground base. It would make sense that she would've had to take out any guys that were guarding them to get the keys so she could release them. That would've been nice to see instead of just seeing Mei Ling freeing the prisoners while the Roper/Bolo fight was happening...

• Like 2

DragonClaws
6 hours ago, Shaolivevil said:

Wow, I never saw those before. Could that last pic be part of an unused or cut scene of Mei Ling fighting Han's guards? We all know that after she left Han's side when Roper and Bolo were about to fight, she went and freed those prisoners that were held in the underground base. It would make sense that she would've had to take out any guys that were guarding them to get the keys so she could release them. That would've been nice to see instead of just seeing Mei Ling freeing the prisoners while the Roper/Bolo fight was happening...

Thats exactly what it is, Lee's choreographing the scene, in the top left hand picture. Not sure why Warner edited out the sequence?. Maybe it was intercut with some of the missing Bolo/Saxon fight?, thats still missing.

• Like 1

Another un-used shot from ETD, this time from the extended scene featuring actor Hao Li-Jen, as Mr Lee's relative. Originally, there was more background on Lee's charcter, and what happened to his sister, played by Angela Mao. Sme of this footage, can still be viewed in Tower of Death. Image taken from the Japanese Toer of Death souvenir program.

BL1672.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Another varition/angle of the famous flying kick picture, featuring Peter Chan, and Thai stunt team.

Featured among other images, from the old Golden Harvest protmotional program for the film.

BLTBB4.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Alternative angle of an image I posted earlier in this thread, of Lee working out some un-used/unseen choreography from The Big Boss?.

f80e4692f66e1ac9b64ac8a21f61ac1c.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Yet another alternative angle/take? of the famous flying kick, but where movie cameras actually rolling at the same time?.

BL1714.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Two missing scene's from The Big Boss, one featuring Maria Yi preparing food?.

Note the smaller image of James Tien and Bruce Lee, as they watch the thugs and the burning cart, from a higher and safer distance.

Image taken from a Japanese magazine.

BL1670.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Cheng Chiu-On gives one of Mi's men a splitting headache, in one of the most talked about missing sequences, in Martal Arts film history?

BL1727.png

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Is this image a David Friedman publcity still?, or a posible deleted scene?.

Ready for action, Bolo Yeung, Yuen Wah and Jim Kelly.

(Image Removed)

Click on the link's below, for more Bolo Yeung related content.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Another still, from the extended version of the scene where Mr Lee talks to his relative, played by veteran actor Hao Li-Jen.

d0f51859fb2459075b30332819f51957--brando

• Like 1