Jean Claude Van Damme: Artwork Contest

DragonClaws

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be fun, even though I wouldn't stand a chance in hell of winning. I might take him up on that. :)

6 hours ago, DrNgor said:

That would be fun, even though I wouldn't stand a chance in hell of winning. I might take him up on that. :)

Let us know if you go for it dude, my drawing/painting skills are very limited at best.

Maybe @KUNG FU BOB, should give this a go?.

• Administrator

Wish I'd have been given the job to do the cover art for Shout! Factory's upcoming release of CYBORG, then I'd have had an enjoyable, paying job, plus a piece to enter in the contest! :wink:

I'm always pressed for time. But if I get the chance, it would be fun to try this, nice to win, plus... good exposure. :angel:

ShaOW!linDude
11 minutes ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

But if I get the chance, it would be fun to try this, nice to win, plus... good exposure. :angel:

I'd love to see your portrayal of his jump-spinning split kick.:evilgrin

14 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

I'm always pressed for time. But if I get the chance, it would be fun to try this, nice to win, plus... good exposure. :angel:

If you win, we need a picture of both you and Van Damme in 36 Styles T-Shirts.

14 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Wish I'd have been given the job to do the cover art for Shout! Factory's upcoming release of CYBORG, then I'd have had an enjoyable, paying job, plus a piece to enter in the contest! :wink:

Guess there's a lot you could with the artwork for that movie, with the fantasy/sci-fi elements it has.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

If you win, we need a picture of both you and Van Damme in 36 Styles T-Shirts.

Guess there's a lot you could with the artwork for that movie, with the fantasy/sci-fi elements it has.

I like the way you think @DragonClaws . :wink:

Yeah, for sure. Great imagery, costumes, characters and action to inspire poster art.

If the idea to use an existing poster as a starting point, I'd use the MAXIMUM RISK one, which is pretty cool.

14 hours ago, DrNgor said:

If the idea to use an existing poster as a starting point, I'd use the MAXIMUM RISK one, which is pretty cool.

Yeah thats a good one, I like the Japanese poster for the more recent Pound Of Flesh.

15 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Yeah, for sure. Great imagery, costumes, characters and action to inspire poster art.

Or one of the later Universal Solider movies, they feature some cool imagery.

TheFlyingPanda

Thanks for the post, I entered not only for the fun of it, but because  I've wanted to re-due some Van Damme Movie posters. 

Death Warrant Poster_RJA_2017_S.jpg

Archived