The Video Game Thread

DiP

PandaPawPaw

Apparently only works for people who are single. <_<

“Alarmo can’t detect a specific person, so if multiple people are sleeping in the same bed within range of the sensor, the alarm may stop when one person gets out of bed, but restart once it detects there is still someone in bed”. “The alarm will stop completely once everyone is out of bed.”

Don't see the point in it myself and will probably be over priced as heck!

I've been using the Sleep Cycle app for years and quite happy with it. €5 a year beacuse I was an early bird.

And it's got an option to monitor multiple people, and the option to select any audio from my phone as the alarm ring.

So, hard pass from me, Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Sparking Zero marks a possible new era for anime games, with over 120,000 players at launch on Steam, numbers usually reserved for shooters or RPGs.

I'm no longer into DB, but still gave into nostalgia. It will be a nice game to play around when my cousins or old friends come and visit.

What I like most about the game is how the story is not set and stone. Depending on your choices and battle performance you can open entire what-if paths leading to different endings.