Kill Order (2018) Chris Mark, Alain Moussi

DragonClaws

Made a post about this movie in the Alain Moussi thread some months ago. Thanks to CityOfFire.Com, for the heads up on the movies first trialer.

Link- http://cityonfire.com/witness-super-like-martial-arts-skills-in-the-kill-order-trailer/

A troubled high school student discovers the truth behind his hidden abilities. - From IMDB

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

February 6th good sir!  (Wait, does this mean you haven't been checking COF lately!?:tongueout) - 

I should have known the release date, I read the COF piece, and posted a link to it in the first post.

One Armed Boxer
13 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Kung Fu Fandom's very own @One Armed Boxer, gives his views/opinions on this independent Martial Arts actioner, over at CityOnFire.Com.

Link- http://cityonfire.com/kill-order-2017-review-james-mark-chris-mark-alan-moussi-martial-arts-meza/

Damn @DragonClaws, you're doing my job for me....should I be expecting an invoice in the mail?:tongueout

A decent little actioner, it's short put crams a good amount of action in, and doesn't get sloppy like so many so-called indies do.

8 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Damn @DragonClaws, you're doing my job for me....should I be expecting an invoice in the mail?:tongueout

I guessed you might be too busy practicing on the Wing Chun wooden dummy, or re-watching Showdown In Manila LOL.

Often plug other reviews, so thought I'd plug one of yours for a change.

Looks like no US blu-ray release for this film, but a German blu-ray will be coming out on March 1st under the title KILLING SOLDIER - DER KRIEGER. Hopefully will be available to rent digitally for a reasonable price soon.

One Armed Boxer
23 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Hopefully will be available to rent digitally for a reasonable price soon.

It gets a VOD and Digital HD release the same day as it hits DVD on February 6th.

37 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Looks like no US blu-ray release for this film, but a German blu-ray will be coming out on March 1st under the title KILLING SOLDIER - DER KRIEGER.

The Germans still have a good well paying market for Martial Arts cinema, and its shows with all the releases they get. Compared with other countries in Europe, thanks to the Internet, fans in other countries can benefit from this too. Illegal downloads really have killed a off a lot of physical releases, when it comes this genre.

13 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

It gets a VOD and Digital HD release the same day as it hits DVD on February 6th.

I thought this would have already been given a release in the U.S?.

One Armed Boxer
2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I thought this would have already been given a release in the U.S?.

Not yet dude, same-day release in the US for both digital and physical media versions on this one.

15 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Not yet dude, same-day release in the US for both digital and physical media versions on this one.

I'm sold already, after reading the COF review, hoping it might get the @ShaOW!linDude mini review treatment at some point.

One Armed Boxer
2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I'm sold already, after reading the COF review, hoping it might get the @ShaOW!linDude mini review treatment at some point.

It'd be the perfect flick to bring the 'dude out of mini-reviewing retirement!

ShaOW!linDude
3 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

1 hour ago, One Armed Boxer said:

It'd be the perfect flick to bring the 'dude out of mini-reviewing retirement!

I'm slacking, I know, I know.:sweating

7 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

I'm slacking, I know, I know.:sweating

More like re-charging dude, I dont think I'd write about as many movies, if I did a lot of writing elswhere on other subjects, your an author, so that must keep you very busy.

This film is horrendously bad. Not even some slightly above average action can save it. Lame plot, some terrible performances and, again, the fight scenes are nothing special.

There IS some nice wire-assisted bumps and falls but that’s the only thing that’s impressive here. I’d avoid this one, ladies and gents. It’s not worth your time and definitely isn’t worth your hard earned coin.

ShaOW!linDude

Watched this the other night. While the plot line drags a bit and the acting is meh, I did find the action to be good, and thought there were some good sequences in places. I just wanted to watch it through an initial viewing, but I plan a mini-review breakdown for it. May try to fit that in this week.

According to Amazon, Image Entertainment released the DVD for Kill Orderin the U.S. on Feb 6, 2018, then Image Entertainment changed its company name to RLJ Entertainment and released Kill Order on Blu-ray (Region A) on June 22, 2019.  The movie isn't even 80 minutes long, and it looks like the Blu-ray has no extra features either.

Archived