Help needed to identify adult film

lelufefar66

Hi,

From a French video tape by the same company that put out the Tawain Guaitan vhs.

Some of the actors in this film appeared in the 1980 film. The lettering of the opening credits is also similar so I guess it's the same team that made both films.

Film is in 'Chinese' with a voice-over in French

Please forgive the poor quality of the pictures ( I'm hopeless with video transfer devices and got the pics with my camera direct from the TV screen). Opening credits at the end!

Storyline:

The grave of the Emperor's daughter is descrated by two thugs in search for a treasure. (One of them is almost killed by his partner and his own wife, finally kills both of them before joining the widow of his accomplice).

A peasant takes care of the grave, f**ks the ghost, meets the emperor to tell him his story, is almost poisoned by the (jealous)  heiress stepsister and her lover, is saved by the emperor, the ghost comes in for vengeance and the (poor) peasant, now heir to the throne, meets a new lover.

Thanks a lot for your help. I need the info to upload >VHS sleeve in the French video tapes database VHSD.org

di002.jpg

di003.jpg

di004.jpg

di005.jpg

di008.jpg

di009.jpg

di010.jpg

di011.jpg

di012.jpg

di014.jpg

di016.jpg

di017.jpg

di019.jpg

di020.jpg

di021.jpg

di022.jpg

di023.jpg

dit01.jpg

dit-01b.jpg

dit02.jpg

dit04.jpg

dit05.jpg

dit06.jpg

dit-07.jpg

dit03.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chen Hung Lieh

Movie title:
女鬼好色   Nü Gui Hao Se (literal: "Lustful Ghost Woman" or something like this)

Can't find it anywhere in the www

Producers:
申子辰      Shen Chi-Chen (Hkmdb name)
金亥山      Jin Haishan

Director:
辛仁         Hsin Yen (Hkmdb name)

Cast:
李倩倩     Li Qianqian
上官莉     Shangguan Li
周正宗     Zhou Zhengzong
曾志奇     Ceng Zhiqi
黃真伶     Huang Zhenling
黃英英     Huang Yingying
黎玉        Li Yu
汪小鳳     Wang Xiaofeng
楊慶東     Yang Qingdong
狄克        Di Ke

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the information!

I've also browsed for some information and found links that deals with the film company /staff but not the film. I guess you've already seen these pages but maybe that could be useful to some people on the forum. Online automatic translation solutions give quite odd results  so it could be of use to people who can read Chinese.

http://i.mtime.com/1513343/blog/7944517

http://www.miiqu.net/review/105607

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/70245703.html

By the way as I said some actors and actresses in this film also appeared in Taiwan Guaitan. What's your opinion?

domi-orgie-01.jpg

domi-orgie-02.jpg

domi-orgie-03.jpg

domi-orgie-04.jpg

domi-orgie-05.jpg

Chen Hung Lieh

I see it's fact that they're the same actors/actresses.
It's also fact that the credits of the two movies, besides producers, are totally different.

I've found this chinese thread:
https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/714966585076394445.html
Someone is asking who the actress is of the movie 倩女销魂 (from the same company), and what other movies she is in. This actress I believe to have noticed on your screenshots.
Someone who obviously know a lot of her movies (even including its alternative titles) replied the questioner that she's an anonymous actress.
So I think it's the same case with the remaining cast, which would explain the different credits.

I'm afraid we'll never find out their real names.

At least the director and the producers seem to use one name in several movies.

Thanks for your reply!

I guess these films being sexually explicits  the names used in the opening credits were probably supposed to prevent police action against the members of the cast.

In this forum's thread about Taiwan Guaitan where we dealt with this subject of (given) names you found out this name  ?小鳳 which looks like

汪小鳳     Wang Xiaofeng (at least to me).

Chen Hung Lieh
22 minutes ago, lelufefar66 said:

In this forum's thread about Taiwan Guaitan where we dealt with this subject of (given) names you found out this name  ?小鳳 which looks like

汪小鳳     Wang Xiaofeng (at least to me).

I thought this too at first, but the surname at Taiwan Guai Tan Credits is definitely not 汪, and 小鳳 is just a frequent given name, perfect for fake credits^^

Found this link http://www.fatieku.net/postcache/2014/12/24/7jiz/page.html quite interesting.

Online translators being what they are understanding the text is not always that easy / possible. Yet I found out that the film is supposed to be 80 minutes long. My Tape runs  only 76' . Videos for he Red Sheep film company seem to have endured many cuts ncluding ejaculation scenes. My VHS showing none of the later this could explain the lenght differences.

Anyway, anyone reading Chinese Would be welcomed to share the information from this link ( not forgetting to quote its source)

Archived