The Way: Small Screen Ninja action with Mark Dacascos & Gabriella Wright

DragonClaws

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Way - not TMI but too little. 

From http://cityonfire.com/ninja-mark-dacacos-the-way-tv-series-transporter-refueled-camille-delamarre-original/ - "French filmmaker Camille Delamarre - best known for directing Brick Mansions (a reboot of The Transporter) - has teamed up with martial arts star Mark Dacascos (Brotherhood of the Wolf, Drive) for The Way, a new action series that involves ninjas (isn't that all you need to know?).  "The first episode of The Way is currently available to watch... followed by further episodes that can be unlocked with a subscription."   It looks like the first season is ten episodes. 

Episode 1 is available at -  

On 16/12/2017 at 3:21 PM, whitesnake said:

The Way - not TMI but too little. 

From http://cityonfire.com/ninja-mark-dacacos-the-way-tv-series-transporter-refueled-camille-delamarre-original/ - "French filmmaker Camille Delamarre - best known for directing Brick Mansions (a reboot of The Transporter) - has teamed up with martial arts star Mark Dacascos (Brotherhood of the Wolf, Drive) for The Way, a new action series that involves ninjas (isn't that all you need to know?).  "The first episode of The Way is currently available to watch... followed by further episodes that can be unlocked with a subscription."   It looks like the first season is ten episodes. 

Hi @whitesnake, thanks for the link, have you watched any episodes yet?.

Hi DragonClaws, yes, I did watch the first episode, since it was free.  Additional episodes need a subscription, but I didn't check how much $ to watch them.  The series does look like an entertaining ninja fantasy.  The stuntwork is impressive.  What are the odds that the four ninjas are so skilled that the Ming vase doesn't get dropped and break during the heist?   The 32 million euros bid for it equals $38 million.  Checking Chinese vase prices online, the most expensive one so far is a Ming dynasty vase that went for $22 million.  Looks like the 2nd highest price was for a Qing dynasty vase that sold for  $18 million.  (I got curious.)

On 21/12/2017 at 10:05 PM, whitesnake said:

Hi DragonClaws, yes, I did watch the first episode, since it was free.  Additional episodes need a subscription, but I didn't check how much $ to watch them.  The series does look like an entertaining ninja fantasy.

Hello @whitesnake, sorry for the late reply.

On 21/12/2017 at 10:05 PM, whitesnake said:

Additional episodes need a subscription, but I didn't check how much $ to watch them.  The series does look like an entertaining ninja fantasy.  The stuntwork is impressive.  

Sounds positive, I'm not sure what channels/platforms its playing on? ad which countries. It seems to have little fanfare in terms of its release etc.

Archived