Nightshooters (2018) Jean Paul Ly, Rossana Hoult

DragonClaws

I hate to say it but Tribal don't handle their orders very well. I placed mine weeks ago and I've had no shipping confirmation. I emailed them a week after purchasing to see whether I'd get tracking information and they told me they were still waiting for stock.

So, I have no idea when to expect my Blu Ray. Just a warning to others.

Got the blu ray of this-not sure why it's called a limited edition as it's completely bare bones, not even a trailer. Enjoyed the film though, very good and sometimes brutal fight scenes, good music score and funny in parts. Probably a 100 minutes 10 minutes or so too long but a really good effort by all involved.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Got the blu ray of this-not sure why it's called a limited edition as it's completely bare bones, not even a trailer. Enjoyed the film though, very good and sometimes brutal fight scenes, good music score and funny in parts. Probably a 100 minutes 10 minutes or so too long but a really good effort by all involved.

Don't quote me on this but I think the Blu Ray itself was a limited edition. Maybe? Like they only pressed a small amount of them? Not sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Drunken Monk said:

Don't quote me on this but I think the Blu Ray itself was a limited edition. Maybe? Like they only pressed a small amount of them? Not sure.

it's up for general release on Amazon 28th January so i don't think that's the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saltysam said:

it's up for general release on Amazon 28th January so i don't think that's the case.

Oh fucking hell. I probably could have saved myself a small fortune just waiting for its general release.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

Oh fucking hell. I probably could have saved myself a small fortune just waiting for its general release.

it's nearly £18 on Amazon at the moment but will likely come down nearer the time

• Like 1

Get to meet the star of NightShooter's, the man with the fists and feet of fury, John Paul Ly, at the next Eastern Heroes Kung Fu Cafe.

• Like 1