Nightshooters (2018) Jean Paul Ly, Rossana Hoult

DragonClaws

IMDB Synopsis-

A film crew led by stuntman Donnie witness a Gangland hit, and have to fight for their lives to survive the night.

You can read more detials about this Marc Price written/directed movie, starring Jean Paul Ly(Jailbreak), by clicking on the link below.

Link- http://filmcombatsyndicate.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/martial-arts-thriller-nightshooters.html

Jean Paul Ly

MV5BMTQ3ODM3MTY3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYw

Rosanna Hoult

2DAD10FB00000578-0-image-m-116_144554498

• Like 2

Production has wrapped on NightShooter's, according to The Film Combat Syndicate.

New still from one of the films action scenes.

FB_IMG_1515498347816.jpg

• Like 2

More images from Jean Paul Ly's night at the BFI with Mrk Kermode, hopefully we might get a video of the interview at somepoint.

• Like 2

The following news has been taken from Film Combat Syndicate...

The U.K. is well on its way toward a July release for Marc Price's upcoming martial arts thriller, Nightshooters. Market news is also abound for the film's appeal overseas which now brings us word that Lightining Entertainment has announced its international acquisition of the film which wrapped last month Ascendant Releasing following its announcement in November.

• Like 3

DragonClaws

21 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Well, this actually looks pretty bad...

I like the concept/story, its a bit different to your normal independent or big budget Martial Art flicks. It's not the old getting revenge story, with a man or woman going out to get even at a gang etc. It also doesnt appear to fall into the useal same old English gangster crime tropes.That said, it does look a little rough round the edges. Still, I'll reserve full judgement until I've actually watched it.

Nightshooters_poster-600x885.jpeg

• Like 1

DragonClaws

This movie will be available to the movie buying public on Spetember 10th, on DVD, Blu-Ray, Digital Download. I would post a link to the Action Elite article, but for some reason Im unable to, are website's now blocking people posting links to them?. I just got a message saying this content is protected?. Anyway there's a short peice on the film release over at that site, and how they've released the film in way to try and minimize, the piracy that rife in the genre.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Nightshooters gets a UK DVD release and Digital Download on December 26, 2018.  News and more posted Sep 7, 2018 at https://filmcombatsyndicate.com/nightshooters-releases-in-december/ 

Bart Suspoli, CEO of Ascendant Releasing, says, "Following our decision to aid our international distribution partners' fight against piracy by moving the feature from its initial slot of July to September, we have now decided to delay the release until 26th December, in order to fulfil the [Raindance] festival criteria.  We absolutely believe that the film is worth the wait, and hope to see as many people as possible at the two Raindance screenings on 6th and 7th October!"

Edited by whitesnake
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Did this movie get a DVD/Blu-Ray release in the U.K in Spetember?, or has the release date been pushed back?.

December 26th, I believe.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:38 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I thought this would have been up for pre-order on Amazon.co.uk by now.

It's out Boxing Day,you can pre-order the film, byclicking on the link beow.

Link- https://tribal.film/nightshooters/product/nightshooters-blu-ray-limited-edition/

blu_ray.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

It's out Boxing Day,you can pre-order the film, byclicking on the link beow.

Link- https://tribal.film/nightshooters/product/nightshooters-blu-ray-limited-edition/

blu_ray.jpg

It was painfully over-priced (well...shipping and handling was) but I ordered the Blu Ray. Now i just hope the film's good.

• Like 1