Jeff Speakman "The Perfect Weapon"

Chinatown Kid

On 7/30/2020 at 4:35 PM, DrNgor said:

It's depressing that the only Jeff Speakman films available on DVD in Brazil are Timelock, Striking Distance and Running Red.

Could I get a link for Running Red please? Thought this was the best from his last ones. Better than Memorial Day or Scorpio one. But haven't seen his other PM movie, Land of the Free yet. Thoughts on this one?

Some of his movies are definitely rare, speaking of legit copies. Like Street Knight, which was officially released on DVD only in asian and east-european territories, as far as I know. They are all OOP but the czech DVD can still be obtained, called Rana bez Milosti.

Deadly Outbreak (released as Deadly Takeover overseas) is not easy to find either.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chonk said:

Could I get a link for Running Red please? Thought this was the best from his last ones. Better than Memorial Day or Scorpio one. But haven't seen his other PM movie, Land of the Free yet. Thoughts on this one?

Some of his movies are definitely rare, speaking of legit copies. Like Street Knight, which was officially released on DVD only in asian and east-european territories, as far as I know. They are all OOP but the czech DVD can still be obtained, called Rana bez Milosti.

Deadly Outbreak (released as Deadly Takeover overseas) is not easy to find either.

There's a Brazilian double bill of Deadly Outbreak and Chuck Norris's Forest Warrior.

Running Red (at the Brazilian equivalent of Ebay):

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-813009289-dvd-ameaca-vermelha-dublado-e-legendado-novo-lacrado-_JM#position=2&type=item&tracking_id=33915231-b1a4-43f9-8568-dd661fcfe15d

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DrNgor said:

There's a Brazilian double bill of Deadly Outbreak and Chuck Norris's Forest Warrior.

Interesting. The only english-friendly version I knew of was the DVD from the Netherlands. The pairing is bit strange.

Thanks for the link. Do you know of any english-friendly shops?

Hopefully, more Speakman movies will get re-issued. I'm not the biggest fan of The Expert but would like to see it in 2,35:1. I believe Street Knight was cropped too and not shot Open Matte, like most of the rest.

Edited by chonk
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, chonk said:

Thanks for the link. Do you know of any english-friendly shops?

I've been based in Brazil for years, so the best I could suggest is post the Brazilian title--Ameaça Vermelha--on Ebay and see if it comes up.

The same goes for Deadly Outbreak/Forest Warrior -- O Defensor/Força de Ataque.

• Like 3