I Am Vengeance (2017) Gary Daniels, Anna Shaffer, Stu Bennet, Bryan Larkin

DragonClaws

Looked for the original thread, but I think it was another casuality of the forums going down?.

IMDB Synopsis - When ex-soldier turned mercenary, John Gold, learns of the murder of his best friend, he sets off on a mission to find out what happened. What he discovers is a sinister conspiracy and he sets about taking down those responsible one by one.

MV5BZTM4MzQ0MjUtODgyZS00NTI3LThjYTQtYjk2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said making films is easy?.

Swinging the ol' Bullhammer around on the set of #vengeancefilmuk  yesterday 😬. Ok, that's the last Vengeance pic until we're ready to release. I had to put this one up as my Director of Photography @simonrowlingdp did an incredible job of lighting & shooting the scene to make me look like Arnie. Which, let's face it, is every man's dream.

13627970_264283497291956_753222492_n.jpg

Txt & Image taken from Stu Bennets official Instagram page, Link- http://www.imgrum.org/media/1320250214174915192_1116555092

Now that's an impressive looking car.

07bfa081dde0c9486102981d1f1eeee6.jpg

Hopefully there will be a trailer and release date anounced for this movie soon?.

Great chat with @WWEGP covering all things @WWE, @DEFIANTwres, and huge *BREAKING NEWS* about the @vengeancefilmuk release details! Check it out: https://is.gd/wwegp 

Click on the link below, to access the exclusive Stu Bennet interview.

Link- https://www.acast.com/gorillaposition/stubennettexclusive

Stu Bennet on the set of Vengeance(2018)

maxresdefault.jpg

DragonClaws

This movie will be released in the U.K on April 6th, according to the movies official Twitter page. More detials to come, in regards to formats etc. Expect a trailer to be released this month sometime, fingers crossed.

Vengeance-Grindhouse.jpg

DragonClaws

Well the April 6th release date appears to have come and gone, unless I got my wires crossed?. Hoped we might get a trailer before the Summer, especially when the movies been edited and screened already.

DragonClaws

I feel a release date looming?, hope thi one doesnt go the way of Van Dammes Full Love.

DragonClaws

We now have a month for the films release, no details on formats or the countries it will be made available in.

DragonClaws

The trailer has landed, and it looks like it been given a slight re-titling too.

"First round's on me lad's"

Drunken Monk

This looks very 80’s/early 90’s. Guns, brawls and one liners. Quite frankly, I’m excited. 

The fisticuffs don’t really learn towards martial arts but that dorsn’t really bother me. This looks like a lot of fun.

ShaOW!linDude

Could be fun. Gotta love the bit at the end of the trailer when Stu shoots 2 guys and says, "First round's on me, lads."

DragonClaws
15 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

The fisticuffs don’t really learn towards martial arts but that dorsn’t really bother me. This looks like a lot of fun.

Looks that way, but we have only seen a few brief clips, and none featureed Gary Daniels in action. The trialer is for the U.S release, no word on a U.K release date, yawn.

I understand now why this has been held back a little, theyve released it around the same time British Pro-Wrestling returns to U.K T.V. Stu Bennet is apart of the commentary/announce team, on the World of Sport show, that premieres at the end of the month.

DragonClaws

Looks like the U,S release lands on the 24th of August, according to a recent Tweet by Stu Bennett, with a U.K release shortly after.

Archived