Lethal Weapon 5: Return of Riggs & Murtaugh to The Big Screen?

DragonClaws

Mel Gibson talked about why they haven't started Lethal Weapon 5 yet, and it falls on the ones responsible for the cancellation of Batgirl: Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav

“The only delay is now with all the shake-up at Warners, with Discovery coming in and the new boss [David Zaslav]. They chop everyone else up and throw them away and get new people. It always takes time for these companies to regroup, so that’s been a delay, but I’m pretty confident we’ll get this one up on its feet, probably shoot it in the first quarter of the New Year.”

• Like 1

Not to be ageist, but Danny Glover is 76. Is this something they should be making? Can they make cameo appearances only and hand it off to their character’s sons or something? 

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
3 hours ago, Gaijin84 said:

Not to be ageist, but Danny Glover is 76. Is this something they should be making? Can they make cameo appearances only and hand it off to their character’s sons or something? 

So is Stallone... and still doing action movies. Not that I watch them.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2022 at 10:35 PM, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

So is Stallone... and still doing action movies. Not that I watch them.

Good point. I feel that at least Stallone is consistently filming Rambo movies and coming up with new material, ex. Samaritan. They'd be dragging Glover back to a character he last played 23 years ago. Just feels like a crazy reach.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
58 minutes ago, Gaijin84 said:

Good point. I feel that at least Stallone is consistently filming Rambo movies and coming up with new material, ex. Samaritan. They'd be dragging Glover back to a character he last played 23 years ago. Just feels like a crazy reach.

True... if he was "too old for this shit! in 1987, I mean....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

True... if he was "too old for this shit! in 1987, I mean....

1000% guarantee a variation of that line is in the movie :laluot_12:

• Like 1