Frankie Chan Beats Cancer

AlbertV

1013-00282-020b1.jpg?t=1508115430847

Last year after being diagnosed with Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Frankie Chan is back at work directing his latest film Beaufiful War and announced that he has beaten the disease. The cancer cells messed up his vocal cords, and he said he now sounds like Eric Tsang. Congrats on the recovery Frankie!

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2017/10/20171013-frankie-chan-beats-cancer.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm so glad to hear this good news about him. :bigsmile: This insidious disease destroys so many lives, any time I hear of people beating it I rejoice.

On a less grand, but still positive note, I'm happy to hear that he is already back at work. I'm always hoping for more films from him like BURNING AMBITION (1989) and THE OUTLAW BROTHERS (1990). Fingers crossed, and glass raised in a toast to Frankie's good health.

:monk_toasting:

5 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

I'm so glad to hear this good news about him. :bigsmile: This insidious disease destroys so many lives, any time I hear of people beating it I rejoice.

On a less grand, but still positive note, I'm happy to hear that he is already back at work. I'm always hoping for more films from him like BURNING AMBITION (1989) and THE OUTLAW BROTHERS (1990). Fingers crossed, and glass raised in a toast to Frankie's good health.

:monk_toasting:

olb.jpg

So glad to hear that. Cancer is an absolutely vile disease. Here's to Frankie's continued good health.

Archived