Maximum Impact (2017): Alexander Nevsky, Kelly Hu, Mark Dacascos, Matthias Hues

DragonClaws

Russian bodybuilder/actor Alexander Nevsky, headlines an all-star cast in Maximum Impact(2017). Co-starring Kelly Hu, Tom Arnold, Matthias Hues, Mark Dacascos, Danny Trejo, Bai Ling, and William Baldwin. The movie wil be directed by Andrzej Bartowiak(Exit Wounds, Cradle TO The Grave, Doom).

Plot snyopsis from IMDB- The agents of the Federal Security Service of Russia and the US Secret Service are forced to work together to prevent a full-scale international crisis.

There's currently no trialer for this movie. According to the movies IMDB page, it was set for an August 31 2017 U.S release date, but it appears to have been delayed?.

nevsky.jpg

Alexander Nevsky.

kelly-hu.jpg

Kelly Hu.

Another up-coming project for the Russian actor.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to IMDB, James Lew will be the stunt cordinator on this up-coming Alexander Nevksy actioner.

Nevsky on the set of Maximum Impact, with co-stars Eric Roberts & Tom Arnold.

This actually looks like it could be a lot of fun, great cast, always liked Kelly Hu since Martial Law and the underseen The Tournament.

On 10/11/2017 at 3:31 PM, SamSeed said:

This actually looks like it could be a lot of fun, great cast, always liked Kelly Hu since Martial Law and the underseen The Tournament.

First time I've heard about The Tournament, yet another movie title to look out for.

Hoping Maximum Impact turns out to be a entertaining movie. It clearly not taking itself too seriously, judging by the shot of Nevsky on a Scooter.

kingofkungfu2002
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

First time I've heard about The Tournament, yet another movie title to look out for.

Hoping Maximum Impact turns out to be a entertaining movie. It clearly not taking itself too seriously, judging by the shot of Nevsky on a Scooter.

The Tournament is excellent. A lot of it was filmed up here, in the North East of England too.

One Armed Boxer
3 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

That's a shocker to hear you've never heard of 'The Tournament' DC!  It's a fun little British shot action flick, and has Scott Adkins playing a Yuri Boyka clone called Yuri Petrov.:smile

As for 'Maximum Impact', I have as much faith in Alex Nevsky making a good movie as I do in Seagal ever taking off his orange shades.

2 hours ago, kingofkungfu2002 said:

The Tournament is excellent. A lot of it was filmed up here, in the North East of England too.

Sounds like were from the same part of the country @kingofkungfu2002.

6 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

That's a shocker to hear you've never heard of 'The Tournament' DC!  It's a fun little British shot action flick, and has Scott Adkins playing a Yuri Boyka clone called Yuri Petrov.

Sure I may read about it here but must have just forgotten about it, since joining the forum I've read far too many movie suggestions, I cant recall them all.

This movies been in the pipeline since 2015, when they starting shooting the production.

EXCLUSIVE: Alexander Nevsky Interview

Link- http://www.impactonline.co/film/3069-exclusive-alexander-nevskys-showdown/

Nevsky-WithAndrzejBartkowiak.jpg

CLJmecUVAAAMFjB.jpg:large

Maximum Impact cast photo.

CUdCr1aUwAAGa64.jpg

Clash of the Titans, Nevky with friend and co-star Matthias Hues, Golds Gym, Venice.

Sorry, but is it really neccessary to spam every thread with these unsubstantial tweets? This is neither news nor information. Am I the only one who visits these threads when they're highlighted in hope to find something interesting and is disappointed to see another ton of blah? If everyone else is interested in those tweets then please, don't mind.

1 minute ago, kami said:

Sorry, but is it really neccessary to spam every thread with these unsubstantial tweets? This is neither news nor information. Am I the only one who visits these threads when they're highlighted in hope to find something interesting and is disappointed to see another ton of blah? If everyone else is interested in those tweets then please, don't mind.

We used to have a thread dedicated to Matthias Hues, with that gone I thought this was the next best place to post the above.

I don't spam every thread with these, thats a bit of an exaggeration.

10 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

We used to have a thread dedicated to Matthias Hues, with that gone I thought this was the next best place to post the above.

I don't spam every thread with these, thats a bit of an exaggeration.

It is, sorry for that. I don't mind tweets as long there's some info meat to them. In this case, I hoped there would be finally a trailer.

23 hours ago, kami said:

It is, sorry for that. I don't mind tweets as long there's some info meat to them. In this case, I hoped there would be finally a trailer.

This movies been in production for some years, so we are long over due a trialer.

With some luck, there might be a trailer in the coming months. With the internet. Here's an Instagram post by the man behind the movie, Alexander Nevsky. With detials of the movies release in 2018 on various formats. Scroll down on the right hand side of the post, to get to the English translation/info.

One Armed Boxer
40 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

With some luck, there might be a trailer in the coming months. 

I'd consider myself lucky if I never have to see an Alexander Nevsky movie again.

I recently had the misfortune of watching 'Showdown in Manila', a movie the distributors have so little faith in, they've requested that no reviews are to be posted before the week of release (the button will be pressed on January 19th!).  Having pushed myself to sit through it for the greater good, I understand why.

ShaOW!linDude
2 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I recently had the misfortune of watching 'Showdown in Manila', a movie the distributors have so little faith in, they've requested that no reviews are to be posted before the week of release (the button will be pressed on January 19th!).  Having pushed myself to sit through it for the greater good, I understand why.

I understand this to mean I have a review to look forward to reading.:evilgrin

One Armed Boxer
1 minute ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

I understand this to mean I have a review to look forward to reading.:evilgrin

You do, it's already been a month since I written it!  But when you're given a screener, you have to play by the rules, so January 19th it is.  By all means though, don't let any of my comments stop you from rushing out to watch it.:tongueout

16 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

You do, it's already been a month since I written it!  But when you're given a screener, you have to play by the rules, so January 19th it is.  By all means though, don't let any of my comments stop you from rushing out to watch it.:tongueout

Hopefully Maximum Impact will be an improvement, it's intended to be a comedy, so it wont be taking itself so serisously.

16 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

You do, it's already been a month since I written it!  But when you're given a screener, you have to play by the rules, so January 19th it is. 

This means the comments I've read online from other people, are from watching bootleg copies of the movie?.

Look forward to the review @One Armed Boxer.

One Armed Boxer
4 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

This means the comments I've read online from other people, are from watching bootleg copies of the movie?.

I couldn't say for certain, but my guess would be most likely.  It did have a theatrical release in Russia, so unless we have any Russian brethren, then I'm not sure if it's been released in any other territory.

4 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Look forward to the review @One Armed Boxer.

Cheers @DragonClaws!

5 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I couldn't say for certain, but my guess would be most likely.  It did have a theatrical release in Russia, so unless we have any Russian brethren, then I'm not sure if it's been released in any other territory.

Just found comments on other sites/blogs, regarding the movies action scenes.

Not sure if we do have any Russian fans here?.

Archived