Bruce Lee Memorabilia Thread

Phantom Dreamer

22 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

How much of this is truly genuine too?, some guy thought he'd purchased the blue Kung Fu outfit Lee wore in Enter The Dragon. Until he attended Bruce Lee event, and saw the suit in a glass case, with Linda Lee confirming that it was the genuine thing. Forget the collectors name, it's something I read about online.

I think it goes without saying that any collector (I don't care what you collect... Even if it's toe nails from celebrities) need a good amount of naivity. And I mean that without trying to insult anyone. Later this naivity may be gradually replaced by experience. But even then you never ever have 100% certainty that this super highly collectible you spent 100s, 1000s or 10'000s on, is the real deal. And I honestly don't care with how many certificates this sh** comes. There's countless stories where even the most "reliable" sources got greedy and tried to trick collectors into buying some bs collectable. Some of these sellers will come up with the wildest stories, just to make you believe about anything. And just when you thought, Naaah... this can't be. It sure as hell can. That's part of the reason I quit my collection. Too much greed and jealousy. It's rare to really find trustworthy people (sellers, "so-called" experts and fans alike) when it comes to this.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/12/2017 at 1:45 PM, laagi said:

That's part of the reason I quit my collection. Too much greed and jealousy. It's rare to really find trustworthy people (sellers, "so-called" experts and fans alike) when it comes to this.

Greed and jealousy destroy a lot of things, and I've read some bad storiies over the years, about fans/collectors who have been ripped off online etc. For some people its just a fun hobby, others want to obtain items they think will make them special, its more about enhancing their status through collecting.

Phantom Dreamer

Bruce Lee Adidas sunglasses. You can wear these in Pittsburgh since all their sports teams have the same colors.

8a781c7a30b2364507a6f2d39ac66e2a--say-what-bruce-lee.jpg

Phantom Dreamer
26 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee action figure sold seperately(batteries not included).

Where there's wanting, there is need
Where there's having, there is greed

DS2uUsjV4AAcxIi.jpg

16 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Where there's wanting, there is need
Where there's having, there is greed

The chest hair on the Chuck Norris figure is rumoured to be genuine, with a limited run of only 100 figures.

18 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

A Shih Kien figure.

Thats a great likeness, I would love to have seen one of him from The Young Master, armed with a fan and sword.

5 hours ago, laagi said:

Is this part of the 70's French art collection 😋

On of the best kept secrets in show business, Bruce Lee was really a naturist.

Archived