Looking for a specific movie

Kvang0801

When I was younger I had 2 vhs tapes of double feature kung-fu movies from the same company but i dont know the name of the company. On one of the tapes there was a movie called magnificent natural fist starring Elton chong. But on the other vhs I can never track down. But I remember the storyline vaguely. These shaolin monks are protecting a book of some sort. I think it was hidden in their masters body or something. But in the end the monks are chased and killed one by one protecting the book. When the final monk reaches where they are supposed to take the book it turns out the people he's taking the book to are bad guys too and he destroys the book by kicking it. 

I don't know how helpful that was but I am searching for this movie or at least the name of the movie if anyone can help.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer
On 21/09/2017 at 9:38 PM, Kvang0801 said:

These shaolin monks are protecting a book of some sort. I think it was hidden in their masters body or something.

I'm not sure about the rest of the plot description, but this line you mention makes me think that it could be 'Shaolin: The Blood Mission', as there's a scene where it's revealed a monk has been hiding a book by having it stitched into his back.

Like the Elton Chong flick, 'The Magnificent Natural Fist', this is also a Korean kung-fu movie, so it could be that what you used to have was a Korean kung-fu double bill.

Check out my review of it here -

http://cityonfire.com/shaolin-the-blood-mission-1984-review-the-four-shaolin-temple/

Archived