Words On The Dragon - Articles, Interviews, Videos & Pod-Cast's

DragonClaws

15 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Maybe in the future they could complete GOD as it was meant to be.

There’s no limits now.Game Of Death,outtakes,animation and video games.There’s money to be made here.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
26 minutes ago, sym8 said:

There’s no limits now.Game Of Death,outtakes,animation and video games.There’s money to be made here.

I don't get why there hasn't been another BL video game! Surely someone would want to make one. I think one along the lines of Sleeping Dogs mixed with GOD would be awesome. Visually they can get it right and now with the voice AI it could be epic!

Though Shannon probably won't want to do it then as it'd be actually good! :P

• Like 1

DragonClaws
On 2/3/2024 at 6:20 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

I don't get why there hasn't been another BL video game! Surely someone would want to make one. I think one along the lines of Sleeping Dogs mixed with GOD would be awesome. Visually they can get it right and now with the voice AI it could be epic!

Despite Bruce Lee's movie having a big impact on the video games industry, we still havent had the definitive game. Game of Death even in its basic outline form, could be turned into a video game.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

Hats off to Alex Richter and the team for these two in depth episodes of the Kung Fu Genius YT series.

PandaPawPaw
3 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I always like listening to Andre talk. Seems like a cool dude.

• Like 1

shukocarl1441996347
23 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

"The following clip from British TV show Nationwide was broadcast the day before Kung-Fu Monthly's first Bruce Lee convention in 1979."

I was at that convention and got to chat to Pam outside before the door opened. The Amazing thing about the Nationwide segment is that they showed a clip featuring the Nunchaku. The programme  was always screened around tea-time so the BBFC , Mary Whitehouse and her like must have been having heart attacks!

• Like 1

Just now, shukocarl1441996347 said:

I was at that convention and got to chat to Pam outside before the door opened. The Amazing thing about the Nationwide segment is that they showed a clip featuring the Nunchaku. The programme  was always screened around tea-time so the BBFC , Mary Whitehouse and her like must have been having heart attacks!

The BBFC cut a headbutt from a fight scene in The Mummy 2, featuring Rachel Wiez. They trimmed the headbutt, so the sequel could get a more profitble 12-Cert rather than a 15. Do you recall the Big Breakfast morning show on Channel 4?, well they screened that fight UNCUT before 8.00 in the morning. But when I saw the film in cinemas it had been trimmed. I had been made aware of the cut scene before viewing it on The Big Breakfast.

43 minutes ago, sym8 said:

It’s getting scary what this AI can do.Good though.

Let the dead rest just my two cents...

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
21 minutes ago, laagi said:

Let the dead rest just my two cents...

wwe-the-undertaker.gif

Tell that to the Undertaker. Git won't stay dead! :P