Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) - Queen Biopic

AlbertV

bohemian-rhapsody-live-aid-set-pics-vide

Production has started on the long-gestering biopic about legendary rockers Queen. Bryan Singer is directing the film and playing the members are:

Rami Malek (above) as Freddie Mercury

k4lWze5.jpg

Gwilym Lee as Brian May
Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor
Joe Mazzello as John Deacon

The real Brian May and Roger Taylor serve as producers on the film and will focus on Queen's rise up to their legendary performance at the 1985 Live Aid Concert. 

The film will be out Christmas Day 2018.

Malek and Lee on set filming the Live Aid concert

21576802_313538602452471_123521799144079

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this. Am a tiny bit dubious though as to how much they are cramming in to two hours. I was under the impression this was Freddie's story but it seems it's now more generally about the band.

Great movie with great performances and fantastic music but like saltysam said wildly inaccurate,but I do recommend this movie.👍👍

Super fun movie, had a blast watching it as Im sure everone did. However I really didnt like the actor who played Freddie, not only did he not look like him, but his performance (expressions, mannerisms) were a bit over the top. On top of that, the fake teeth looked really stupid, often felt more like a parody than a tribute. Also found it strange how heavily they emphasized Freddie's middle-eastern heritage in the movie, something me and many others didnt even realize he was.

Archived