Bruce Lee Estate Thread

Phantom Dreamer

Phantom Dreamer
50 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Perhaps the people are ready for a full length, old school, hand drawn, Game of Death cartoon to be produced, to complete the Game of Death, the right way. $$$

784ee7eee9ae6593fd589839cbae3f0f.jpg

How many calls do we have to make for this to become a reality? Make things right.

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

Remember this was the direction Bruce Lee wanted to go in as he was in discussions with Hanna-Barbera about a potential animated series at the time of his death. Bring back animation, the way it once was.

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

Shannon Keasler, saying a few words before the live audience premiere of 'The Warrior', Bruce Lee's 8-page treatment has become a reality. 

DuHHQR0W4AAAbsd.jpg

Edited by Phantom Dreamer
  • Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

Regarding the camp, I think they are thrilled that the turnout was quite respectable in all honesty.

Edited by Phantom Dreamer

Phantom Dreamer
On 12/23/2018 at 2:23 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

They have partnered with Stance now. Stance is the official sock of the NBA and Major League Baseball.

Also the official sock of Michael Jackson?

DvOrMTVU8AAvZDu.jpg

Phantom Dreamer
On 12/21/2018 at 11:56 PM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Regarding the camp, I think they are thrilled that the turnout was quite respectable in all honesty.

3946901_20180611T163007.png

Phantom Dreamer

Once upon a time. Notable absence is Dan Inosanto. Of course Inosanto also shunned the "official" Bruce Lee Game of Death project 'A Warrior's Journey' to participate in Art Port's 'Bruce Lee in G.O.D.'. It is just one of those things.

gl-Gallerie_JFJKD_NL-1023.jpg

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
1 hour ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

"Hai_Tien" posted these pics at Clarke's forum that were originally in a magazine of Bruce Lee's siblings, in-laws, as well as nieces and nephews, from back in the day.

part3.jpg

part4.jpg

I wonder what Bruce Lee's nephews and nieces are up to today?

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

Little Dragon are a Swedish electronic music band from Gothenburg, formed in 1996. The band consists of Yukimi Nagano, Erik Bodin, Fredrik Wallin and Håkan Wirenstrand.

The estate probably wishes they trademarked "Little Dragon".

sCl7C43g_400x400.jpg

Phantom Dreamer

Cinemax's 'The Warrior'. Tell me this isn't just a modern day "Circle of Iron", completely forgettable dreck. Sell me this.

On 2/12/2019 at 2:54 AM, Phantom Dreamer said:

Cinemax's 'The Warrior'. Tell me this isn't just a modern day "Circle of Iron", completely forgettable dreck. Sell me this.

I thought it looked like Bruce’s Kung Fu television show; maybe a bit of Circle of Iron thrown in. I hope this doesn’t turn out as bad as COI. But it still looks like it will be forgettable dreck.