Jean-Claude Van Damme

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

Pumping up, before a scene, on the set of The Legionaire(1998)?.

(Link Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

With Sammo Hung, and one of his stunt doubles?, during filming of Knock-Off(1998)?.

051ab7fe1a.jpg

Yes, I think so and the stunt double is Mr. Todd Senofonte.

• Like 2

Shame he's not coming to the UK - I was planning to see him in Hull, but I had to cancel.

I'd love to know why the appearances were cancelled - I did notice that the tickets for the Hull date were selling very slowly, but who knows?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Karlos said:

Shame he's not coming to the UK - I was planning to see him in Hull, but I had to cancel.

I'd love to know why the appearances were cancelled - I did notice that the tickets for the Hull date were selling very slowly, but who knows?

I wondered if it was down to tickets sales?, there's less money in the North East of England, than say South of the border. There's also the current financial climate in the U.K right now. I think he only hit Manchester, on his last U.K tour?. Guess many people might just be struggling to get by at the moment. I did plan to see him in Sheffield, maybe another time. I hoped to ask him if he would appear in the Bolo Yeung documentary, I'm working on. Probably would hae been the only time you could talk to him, without having to go through various people etc.

• Like 1

Viewed swelter recently. While fan of van damme I do not browse filmographies of western actors often and was surprised to discover this 2013 flick never heard before. But during halfway of flick became obvious why not noise been made of this, much like Willis have been done on this decade role of Van Damme is small.  He just appears there enough to give his name for movie cast list and collect paycheck.

Quite enjoyable time waster where thugs are after missing member of gang and lost loot.

Edited by Tex Killer
  • Like 2