Please help identify this movie (Hong Hwa Int.)

laagi

I found this eBay listing and was intrigued (it's not mine nor do I know the person selling it). The title is supposedly "Double Lee" which I couldn't find anything on it. Distributed by Hong Hwa International. Which should narrow it down. Here's a short description from the listing:

The film starts with an old, gray kung fu master and his two bumbling apprentices out on a country road.  One of them twiddles his thumbs incessantly.  Later there's a scene (which is obviously supposed to be funny) where a bunch of Kung Ku fighters force another fighter to hold as many white dinner plates as possible--in his hands, under his arms, in his crotch, in his mouth, etc.  The guy literally has plates all over him.

Original listing can be found here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOUBLE-LEE-Circa-1975-1980-Unknown-Hong-Hwa-International-Kung-Fu-Feature-/332372697179

I'm sure someone on here must know the title. Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, laagi said:

The film starts with an old, gray kung fu master and his two bumbling apprentices out on a country road.  One of them twiddles his thumbs incessantly.  Later there's a scene (which is obviously supposed to be funny) where a bunch of Kung Ku fighters force another fighter to hold as many white dinner plates as possible--in his hands, under his arms, in his crotch, in his mouth, etc.  The guy literally has plates all over him.

Wish I cold help you, but the above description sounds like a lot of the late 70's Kung Fu comedys.

It may have had a longer theatrical run under anohter title?.

Hope someone here can clear this up for you.

Is the screencap they posted from this print or just an image they found online? If it is from this print the seller could very easily post another cap from the body of the film that would help identify it.

Archived