Dynasty Warriors (2021) - Louis Koo, Carina Lau, Wang Kai, Han Geng, Tony Yang, Lam Suet, Eddie Cheung

AlbertV

Turned it off after about 30 mins,so dull and as mentioned the CGI is complete shit.What a wasted opportunity.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DrNgor said:

Here's my full review: https://abeautifulfilm.blogspot.com/2022/11/dynasty-warriors-2021.html

Long story short: I didn't hate it, but it's not a very good movie.

Exactly my thoughts...I didn't completely hate the film, but the CGI was a bit too much. However, I did like Louis Koo's take on Lu Bu...I mean he was one crazy villain! LOL

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

However, I did like Louis Koo's take on Lu Bu...I mean he was one crazy villain! LOL

I do wish his subplot with Diaochan had been given more attention. It's more of a moment of foreshadowing than anything else.

Are there plans for a follow-up?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrNgor said:

Are there plans for a follow-up?

I haven't heard any news of a follow-up although the ending leaves it open for a possible sequel. Who knows?

• Like 1

I didn't know that this was a thing being made. Seems like it was kind of a meh film, but I liked some of the games, so I wouldn't mind checking this out. 

• Like 1