Lone Wolf and Cub (fan art)

Guest martialworld

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest martialworld

Yeah, I'm an illustrator. I don't practice kung fu but I love the movies - so this is my way of adding to the martial world!

Kev, you are incredibly tight with your skills. I went to yiur site and I am going to order some things from you. One thing that caught my attention was those posters of Moog Joogular and the Rap artists' caricatures. Must have these for my home! Are they glossy posters? Do you have a color version of the Rap poster? Your kung fu poses are hard hitting and nicely exaggerated. Stay up!

Guest martialworld

Cool, no prob about the name. The rap posters are black and white - they look classy framed. Check it out in more detail here:

www.kaganmcleod.com/infinitekungfu/mwboard/rappers.jpg

I plan to do one for the history of martial arts, but I'll probably need some help from the knowledgable people on this board. I'll start a thread with my info once I get it together...

The moog print is nice - but of course it's not archival quality for only ten bucks. It's on the back of Issue 5 of the comic book as well.

Glad to get some new people interested in the stuff! Thanks!

Kagan

Thanks for the larger image of the Rap poster. I will be purchasing this one soon. I am in the music business and I am working some projects of my own. I may be contacting you in the near future about an original CD design. I am definitely looking forward to a martial arts poster of this type also. Hmmm..maybe grace us with images of each icon in a classic pose?

Guest WarlordHo

Oh My GOD!

As a long time fan off all things lone-wolf, spending eons collecting the originals, I have to say those pictures are killer!

As for infinite kung fu! I shall obtain them all! That is some talent you've got there!

In awe :eek

Guest martialworld

Great, thanks all you guys. Will post more as I do them for sure. And yes, freelance work is my business, so by all means shoot me an email if you're looking for some original artwork!

I might give a shot a Retsudo or the Hidari brothers soon...

Kagan

Guest Chen Zhen

very impressive. ur pics really capture the essence of lone wolf and cub...those would look great on a tshirt.

props!

Guest Daisho2004

martialworld, did you ever think of putting them on T-shirts, I know I would like to buy a few from you.

Daisho2004

Guest Druust

Kagan's art is the bomb. You're going to wet your pants when the new issue of Infinite Kung Fu comes out. He's well worth any money you spend to do commissions, like my awesome LW and Cub at the top of this post :)

Archived