Clones of Bruce Lee - The Website Fights Back from Beyond the Grave!

bruceleeclones

bruceleeclones

Today marks the 44th year since the passing of the Little Dragon, Bruce Lee. I just thought I would take this opportunity to tell you all what is happening with "The Clones of Bruce Lee" web site. I had thought about shutting down the site permanently but due to my love for this genre and hard work I have put into the site since it first went online way back in 1999, I have decided to once again work on bringing it back online

The site now has a brand new design and layout that I'm fairly happy with. There is still a lot yet to come back online but will now be updated on a regular basis.

In the meantime, today's update includes an EXCLUSIVE interview with John Kreng, in which he chats about his thoughts and opinions on the Bruceploitation genre.

Check it out at; http://www.clonesofbrucelee.co.uk/johnkreng.html

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
13 hours ago, bruceleeclones said:

I had thought about shutting down the site permanently but due to my love for this genre and hard work I have put into the site since it first went online way back in 1999, I have decided to once again work on bringing it back online

Glad you decided to keep the site going, I'll have to check out the new lay out ASAP.

Archived