Dan Inosanto: Bio-Movie in the Works.

DragonClaws

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
6 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

How could Bruce Lee be a godfather to anyone?

Inosanto's kids were born before Lee died?, yet to read the full article in the above link.

Phantom Dreamer

I think Inosanto's daughter Diana Lee Inosanto is around Brandon Lee's age, but that's not what I was referring to,  godfather is a male godparent in many Christian traditions; he is present at the child's christening and promises to see that the child is raised as a Christian. Was Bruce Lee really this woman's godfather, or is it just a fancier way of saying he was my dad's good friend?

sifu iron perm
12 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

I think Inosanto's daughter Diana Lee Inosanto is around Brandon Lee's age, but that's not what I was referring to,  godfather is a male godparent in many Christian traditions; he is present at the child's christening and promises to see that the child is raised as a Christian. Was Bruce Lee really this woman's godfather, or is it just a fancier way of saying he was my dad's good friend?

Or The Father of gods..

that's Bruce for ya.. :BL-IDontKnow:

Phantom Dreamer
17 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

Or The Father of gods..

that's Bruce for ya.. :BL-IDontKnow:

Apart from attending Catholic schools in Hong Kong, there is nothing to suggest he was religious and he was quoted saying he didn't believe in God.

DragonClaws
13 minutes ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Inosanto's daughter and wife?

Yes, thats Inosantos first wife and his daughter in the sixties.

Looks like this project never got off the ground, it'sbeen well over a year since the announcment, with no up-dates, that I know of?.

Archived