Marvel's Inhumans (2017)

AlbertV

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was.  I never read any issues of the Inhumans comic book, but remember them in issues of Fantastic Four, and the Inhumans artwork in the fanzines.  I'd rather watch The Defenders, but don't get Netflix.  How about an Inhumans - Hawaii Five-O crossover episode in which Steve McGarrett sends all Inhumans back to the moon, where they remain for the rest of their existence, before they kill any more innocent civilians and destroy more police cars. 

Fist of the Heavenly Sky

So far the MCU television series has been underwhelming, to say the least. Even Iron Fist wasn't all that breathtaking, IMO.

On 6/29/2017 at 10:53 AM, Drunken Monk said:

This looks fucking awful.

Don't feel bad...even the pilot's director, the usually talented Roel Reine, had nothing good to say as he even said he was there to direct but always had a Marvel executive there pretty much up his nostril. And @lonesome space don't be surprised because Inhumans' showrunner was also the showrunner for Iron Fist...at least The Defenders really showed much of what Iron Fist should be doing. They need a new showrunner for Iron Fist season 2 (which is already greenlit).

Fist of the Heavenly Sky
12 hours ago, AlbertV said:

And @lonesome space don't be surprised because Inhumans' showrunner was also the showrunner for Iron Fist...at least The Defenders really showed much of what Iron Fist should be doing. They need a new showrunner for Iron Fist season 2 (which is already greenlit).

My biggest complaint about Iron Fist season 1 is that it really is just a prequel to The Defenders, and not much else. It wasn't terrible but there isn't much of anything that makes it stand out on it's own, let alone as a supposed martial arts series. We don't even get to see Danny Rand using the "Iron Fist" all that much. The Defenders does give him a much more active and significant role, but even that isn't saying much.

Archived