S.W.A.T: Under Seige (2017) Michael Jai White

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

It all guns blazing in the preview for Michael Jai White's latest movie directed by Tony Giglio(Extraction).

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Meh. MJW with an accent? I'm betting the only MA in the movie is what we saw in the trailer. I want another "Falcon" movie from White. That's what he ought to be working on.

One Armed Boxer
6 hours ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Meh. MJW with an accent? I'm betting the only MA in the movie is what we saw in the trailer.

C'mon dude, he's done much worse -

DragonClaws

S.W.A.T- Under Siege, blasts its way onto DVD/Blu-Ray in the U.S on August 1st.

S.W.A.T.-Under-Siege-2017-movie-poster.j

DragonClaws

Some sweet looking hand to hand combat, in the brief fight sequence posted above. Looks like this could be a solid independent actioner, when it's released?.

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Some sweet looking hand to hand combat, in the brief fight sequence posted above. Looks like this could be a solid independent actioner, when it's released?.

It came out on Tuesday in the U.S. Saw it at Wal-Mart.

I went to Best Buy today to buy it.

The store I went to (not my regular one) only had the DVD and not the blu-ray so I passed. I will buy it next week when I go to my regular Best Buy. I think that it is a bare-bone release (no extras/bonus).

ShaOW!linDude

Check Walmart, @thekfc. I saw the dvd but didn't notice the Blu-ray. Of course, I wasn't really paying attention because I have no intention of spending money on this. Odds are the Walmart price will be cheaper, too.

@ShaOW!linDude Checking online my Best Buy do have the Blu-ray but the price and the fact that it is a barebone release, I will wait to buy it. I will get it when it become part of the 3 for $15 or buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Archived