Hunt For Hiroshi (2016?)

ShaOW!linDude

ShaOW!linDude

Stumbled across this ninja movie trailer. Anyone know anything about it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
19 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Stumbled across this ninja movie trailer. Anyone know anything about it?

I don't know anything about this title dude, posted the trailer in the ninja movie appreciation thread, but knowone commented on it.

ShaOW!linDude

Sounds promising. Wonder how long it is. Hopefully Gosper will be able to complete the story (whether in another short film or two). Then it would be sweet if he could complie them for a DVD release. 

Resilient Pictures

Good to see people are finding out about this.

My names Sam, the director of Hunt for Hiroshi.

Just want to say that YES we have completed a new treatment to a full feature titled Circle of Ninja. We have established screen writers in America penning the screenplay. I'm incredibly happy with the story as it still maintains the concept of the short film but fleshed out to a much more compelling narrative, which was the weakest part of the short for me.

I will be holding a kickstarter soon to raise funds to commencement making the feature,  it will have all the details of the story and why this ninja tale will be incredibly different to any other.

Synopsis: cast out and excommunicated ninja Hisashi has failed to ever become the next Jonin. Now a cop living in the states, his latest assignment just so happens to be Hiroshi, former ninja turned crimelord. Determined to take him down, he is framed and setup to take the fall for a stolen shipment of drugs that tie back to his past as a former ninja. Now having to work outside the law he begins to unravel the giri that surrounds his former clan and his destiny to lift it. Forced to don his ninja roots, at odds with his father the ninja leader, and unaware of who to trust- he must ultimately uncover the truth of who holds this giri over the clan, hiroshi''s connection and whether he can fulfill a destiny that still honors traditions he cannot conform to. Is he a ninja or a cop?

9 hours ago, Resilient Pictures said:

Good to see people are finding out about this.

My names Sam, the director of Hunt for Hiroshi.

Welcome to the forums Sam /  @Resilient Pictures

All the best with Cirlce of Ninja, look forward to seeing a trialer at somepoint in the future.

Archived