Lightning Swords of Death?

Guest Poisonclan1

Guest Poisonclan1

Has anyone heard of the movie "Lightning Swords of Death". I saw this movie when I was in Jr High, bout 71' or 72' (Dating myself here). I just remember a scene where the samurai henchmen were lopping off the heads of dozens of birds that were let out of they're cages. It was a Kung fu vs Karate movie, like 5 fingers of death or the Chinese Professionals.

Poison Clan Rocks the World!

Centipede

Snake

Scorpion

Lizard

Toad

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the 3rd part out of 6 Lone Wolf and Cub films, originally titled "Lone Wolf And Cub Baby Cart To Hades", but dubbed into English. These are the best samurai films to ever come out of Japan! You can easily find this series for purchase in subtitled format, but I don't know if the English dubbed part is available; I got it from another collector.

Guest Flashlegs Pete Jr

It's a great series and my favorite of all the Japanese classic's..

This cover will remind you of this classic I audio dubbed the RAW Japanese letterbox version in English..And gave it it's English dubbed original name..Lightning Swords Of Death..

Baby%20Cart%204%20to%20Hades.gif

I just love the machine gun in the pram classic!!!

Guest kungfusamurai
I just remember a scene where the samurai henchmen were lopping off the heads of dozens of birds that were let out of they're cages.

Are you sure this is from the same movie? I don't recall any animal killings in any of the LW&C films.

KFS

Guest Daisho2004

There is no such scene in LW&C with this so called Bird scene, there is another movie titled Lightning Swords of Death, I don't remeber who's in it though.

Guest daninLA

The movie sounds like the Chinese Boxer, with Wang Yu. In the movie there is a scene where two samurai prove their skill by killing a bunch of birds that were let out of cages. As stated before, Lightning (sic?) Swords of Death was used as an alternate title to a Lone Wolf and Cub movies. It was also used as the alternate title of either Killer Constable or Shoalin Prince on an old VHS release years ago (I remember renting the VHS back in the 80s).

Archived