Hanzo the Razor

Guest goliamoto

Guest goliamoto

I have seen the boxset which contents the 3 series in a local shop close to my house. Is it worth buying it? I'm not a big fan of chambara movies (Zatoichi series for instance) but I love the Baby Cart series.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

Hanzo The Razor is good if you're looking for sex-related comedy. In terms of fighting, there really isn't that much going on. Plus, Shintaro Katsu's character seems to prefer using short weapons instead of the katana/sword. There are fight scenes with spurting blood, but they are few when compared to the number in the LW&C flicks.

KFS

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

I bought the boxset myself and sold it a week later. The films are somewhat entertaining. Not much action, mostly exploitation style films. Although the action that is present is decent. Hanzo's house of traps is pretty cool as well. The Lone Wolf films are my all-time favorites and these are no where near in the same league IMO. Most of the emphasis in this film is mainly on Hanzo's giant member. And how many laughable ways he can use it to interagate female suspects. If your a fan of 70's exploitation films you will be happy with them. I was glad to have seen them once, but would not watch em again.

Archived